“The air is full of ideas. They are knocking you in the head all the time. You only have to know what you want, then forget it, and go about your business. Suddenly, the idea will come through. It was there all the time.” ~ Henry Ford
Look around you right now. No matter WHERE you are, you can let your eyes fall on practically anything man-made and say “That was a good idea”, “That was a brilliant idea”, “What a fantastic idea that was”. I tried this yesterday morning as we were driving to a coffee shop. Car? Amazing idea! Structural Steel? Check! Traffic light? That’s cool. Espresso machine? Genius… So many things to be thankful for in my everyday life. There are an incredible number of wonderful ideas that add value to our world, and which we take for granted on any given day. What’s even more heartwarming and gratitude-inducing is that the air is literally loaded with ideas, all waiting to find homes in the hearts and minds of those who will nurture them into reality. Gives you plenty to think about as you count your blessings!
Counting Our Blessings and Using our Gratitude Rock If you need a detailed reminder of our daily process, you can review it here in Day 1 of the Gratitude Challenge.
- List five Blessings in your journal, explaining why you are grateful for each one.
- Count your Blessings off on your fingers, summoning positive emotion and saying Thank You from your heart for each one.
- Write the following on a piece of paper and place it under your Gratitude Rock. I am open to wonderful new ideas. I am ready for the idea that changes my life. Thank you!
- Tonight before you go to sleep, hold your Gratitude Rock and affirm I am richly Blessed. I have an Abundance of Good in my life. Visualise one thing you have been grateful for today. Swell that positive energy up in your heart like a beautiful golden light, and give a heart-felt Thank You, Thank You, Thank You to the Universe, then imagine a tiny shower of golden light travelling from your heart into your Gratitude Rock.
- Still holding your Gratitude Rock, bless your fellow travellers on this Gratitude Journey by sending them golden light, and saying Thank you. I Bless You. I intend for you Love, Miracles and Abundance. Know that as you are saying this for them, they are also saying this for you. Feel that connection and gratitude and know that there is real love and support for you here. Place your rock back beside your bed, and go to sleep, cocooned in this good energy.
If all you do each day is these first five steps, know that is enough. Are you ready for today’s additional gratitude challenge? Read on!
The Awesomeness of Ideas
The more that we fill ourselves up with gratitude, and the more we open ourselves to receive, the more we begin to crave giving. Sharing ideas with the world is one way that we can do this.
Take a moment, look around, and give thanks for all of the people who acted on their ideas and created things that changed our world.
I believe that ideas can turn our lives around. Today I’ve recorded a very short guided meditation to help you come into alignment with some good ideas of your own. You just need to set aside four minutes to follow along with me, and then click on the link below:
Today I’m wishing for you a magnetic attraction to ideas that will change your life in positive and uplifting ways. Bless ♥ xx