“Piglet noticed that even though he had a Very Small Heart, it could hold a rather large amount of Gratitude.”
~ A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
Our future is not fixed. It is mutable and constantly changing in response to our thoughts, actions and beliefs.
When we believe that our Universe is abundant, and that it is a kind, safe and helpful place – indeed, that the Universe can be utterly delightful – then we start attracting more and more of that kind of positive energy into our lives.
From that place of Abundant Thinking and Gratitude we start to find ourselves expanding. We begin to feel more uplifted, more upbeat. We gain confidence.
We begin to believe in possibilities. We begin to allow the Grace of the Universe to touch our lives. We get ourselves out of resistance and back into flow.
And from that place of flow, our lives change forever.
But how do we get to that place? Abundant thinking is created by counting our blessings.
Count Our Blessings and Use our Gratitude Rock
If you need a detailed reminder of the process, you can review it here in Day 1 of the Gratitude Challenge.
- List five Blessings in your journal, explaining why you are grateful for each one.
- Count your Blessings off on your fingers, summoning positive emotion and saying Thank You from your heart for each one.
- Take yesterday’s picture or name from underneath your Gratitude Rock. Hold it in your hands and say Thank You for all the help you have given me. I trust that the Universe supports me in every way. Really feel that energy and gratitude in your own heart.
- Now think of something where you need help. Write your request on a piece of paper like this: Universe, I am now open to receiving help with ___________ Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. Place your request under your Gratitude Rock.
- Tonight before you go to sleep, hold your Gratitude Rock and affirm I am richly Blessed. I have an Abundance of Good in my life. Visualise one thing you have been grateful for today. Swell that positive energy up in your heart like a beautiful golden light, and give a heart-felt Thank You, Thank You, Thank You to the Universe, then imagine a tiny shower of golden light travelling from your heart into your Gratitude Rock.
- Still holding your Gratitude Rock, bless your fellow travellers on this Gratitude Journey by sending them golden light, and saying Thank you. I Bless You. I intend for you Love, Miracles and Abundance. Know that as you are saying this for them, they are also saying this for you. Feel that connection and gratitude and know that there is real love and support for you here. Place your rock back beside your bed, and go to sleep, cocooned in this good energy.
If all you do today is these six steps, know that is enough.
Congratulations – we are already one third the way through our 30 Day Gratitude Challenge. I’m so proud of you and the changes you are making in your life, and I’m humbled by the love and gratitude you are showing each other on this journey.
Our Daily Gratitude Challenge
Today I’ve prepared a short guided meditation for you, to really allow you to connect to the Abundance and Blessings of our Universe. All you need to do is take ten minutes, sit back and relax, and let the words open you to new possibilities.
Trust in a Universe that is benevolent and kind. Trust that dreams can can true. Trust that the future is brighter than anything you could have ever imagined for yourself. And know that right here, today, your life is Blessed with an Abundance of Good.