In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God and the word was God. ~ John 1:1
Words have power. Whether they are thought, spoken or written down, there is a great energy to words, and over the next six Mondays we are going to focus on ways to harness this power through journal writing, so that we can bring the energy of positive change into our lives.
No matter if you believe in God, Universal Energy, the power of the mind, synchronicity, the Muse, yourself or humanity – I’m going to show you how to work with those beliefs, and with words, to create transformation. You’ll gain clarity, and begin attracting the help, guidance and information you need to move closer to your own idea of a better life.
The Law of Attraction
There has been so much talk about the Law of Attraction, but many people struggle to understand what it is, how it works, or if it’s even real.
Here’s my simple take on it. The Universe is one of vibration, where like attracts like, where a thought attracts its match. It works like this: the clearer the thought, and the more powerful the emotion attached to that thought (positive or negative), the faster you attract that thing/situation/person into your life. I know that it is real because I have experienced it for myself, and you’ll discover that it is too if you keep working with me over the next few weeks.
So these activities focus on writing as a manifestation tool, but you’ll find they will also start strengthening your intuitive abilities and sensitivities. It’s a natural result of becoming more aware of the energies in the world around you.
Begin by watching this two minute clip to help to put you into a more positive vibration (which is a great starting point for manifestation):
Now, over the next week use the following journal starters and write as much or as little as feels right for you. Begin by transcribing these words (the ones in coloured ink) into your journal. Then choose a journal starter that resonates for you and let the words flow. You can use the same journal starter more than once if it really resonates for you. Write from the heart, and be focused on SOLUTIONS rather than problems. You don’t need to know the answer, you just need to know that you want one!
We need to get that jumble in your head out and onto the page. The real work has already begun, even if it feels messy. In fact that’s how it is supposed to feel. Pour it all out onto the page, and enjoy the relief once it’s out there…
There are things in my life that I would appreciate some help or guidance with right now. I know some of these can be quickly sorted, and some may take more time. I am open to however this works.
I don’t know what the answers are, or even how to start, but I am going to trust that there IS an answer, and that with your assistance I CAN find help. I trust that the best possible solution for me exists for the following situations:
- I would love to find healing in my relationship with
- I would love to attract into my life a person who could
- It would be terrific if I didn’t have to __________ because then I could
- An idea I’ve had in my head for a long time that I’d like to turn into a reality is
- One thing that I’ve never been able to get sorted is _________ and it would mean so much to me to have some change here because then I could
- The one thing I really need a teacher for is
- The one thing I really need a healer for is
- The one thing I really need a friend for is
- The one gift I’d very much like to share with others is
- It’s terrifying, but if I could only
- I know I’m not good at _______ but it has to get done. Somewhere out there is some one who is good at ______________ and if I could find them and have them do this with me, or even for me, it would free me up to
- One belief inside me that is really holding me back is______________. If I could get some help to overcome this I would be able to
- If I could find some forgiveness for ___________ then I’d be able to
- I have this half-formed crazy idea inside me, and I need help to get clarity around it so that I can
- The one thing that would really change my life right now in the simplest of ways is
- I’d love to have more friends who were also interested in
- I’m so lost that I have NO CLUE. What I’d appreciate is some direction so that