If you want to turn your life around, try thankfulness. It will change your life mightily. ~Gerald Good
You are provided for. And you have been since you got here.
When we were children we took so much for granted – a bed to sleep in and food on the table, electricity and water. We had clothes, and books, and education. We had company, and toys and access to so many things…
Money is neither a positive or negative force – it’s neutral. It is our thoughts and behaviours that give the concept of money a charge. And once we have those thoughts, and think them often, or behave in a certain way, the Universe responds by matching our financial outcomes to our thoughts and actions. That’s how the Law of Attraction works.
Now we are grown. No matter what our current financial situation, by having gratitude for what we do have, and for appreciating money and what it can provide for us, we begin to increase prosperity and abundance in our lives.
It doesn’t matter if all you have is a handful of coins. That’s a start. When we begin to feel grateful about the money that has already flowed through our lives, when we can feel thankful for the handful of coins in our wallet, money begins to show up. Anything we are grateful for is multiplied in our lives…
For today’s Gratitude Challenge we’ll start by Counting our Blessings:
If you need a detailed reminder of the process, you can review it here in Day 1 of the Gratitude Challenge.
- List five Blessings in your journal, explaining why you are grateful for each one.
- Count your Blessings off on your fingers, summoning positive emotion and saying Thank You from your heart for each one.
- Tonight before you go to sleep, find a low value note like a one dollar bill, or a fiver.
- Now hold your Gratitude Rock and affirm I am richly Blessed. I have an Abundance of Good in my life. Visualise one thing you have been grateful for today. Swell that positive energy up in your heart like a beautiful golden light, and give a heart-felt Thank You, Thank You, Thank You to the Universe, then imagine a tiny shower of golden light travelling from your heart into your Gratitude Rock.
- Still holding your Gratitude Rock, bless your fellow travellers on this Gratitude Journey by sending them golden light, and saying Thank you. I Bless You. I intend for you Love, Miracles and Abundance. Know that as you are saying this for them, they are also saying this for you. Feel that connection and gratitude and know that there is real love and support for you here.
- Place your rock back beside your bed, on top of the money. See the Gratitude Rock charging up that money with magnetic and positive energy. Say “I am Grateful for Financial Abundance. Money is magnetised towards me, and it just keeps showing up in my life. Thank you, thank you, thank you.” Then snuggle back down into bed and drift off to sleep, while your Gratitude Rock works its magic!
If you like, you can do just these first six steps. That’s more than enough.
But if you’d like to participate in an activity that continues to build the energy of gratitude around financial abundance read on…
The Blessing Game:
As you go through your day, affirm often I am Blessed with Abundance – Thank you!
Affirm this as you put on your clothes and eat your breakfast. Affirm this as you pay for your morning coffee or a ticket for the bus. Affirm this every time you realise that money has been spent, or is being spent, to provide the many Blessings in your life.
Every time you pull money from your pocket, or your wallet, give thanks.
And it’s not just your money and your spending that you can show gratitude for. If you live in a city, and there are pavements and gardens, give thanks for them. Give thanks for the facilities at your workplace.
Feel gratitude for the people and businesses spending money that support your community and economy. If you pass a building site, be grateful for that industry, if you pass a cafe, give thanks for the patrons who allow that business to exist. Give thanks for the Abundance you see everywhere that supports your current life.
The more we are grateful for what we have, the more we are given. This works for everything, including money. Our gratitude creates positive energy for our own prosperity and that of our economy. Isn’t that wonderful!
Wishing you a day of Abundance Thinking. Bless ♥ xx