“As we increase in our awareness and our integration of Self the process of integration grows and expands as we begin to incorporate the fullness of our nature, that of our spiritual nature or our Soul.”
~ Genevieve Gerard
It’s Day three of our mini-retreat, and the energy today is all about consolidation and integration.
(That’s one reason why my post is so late! After a big evening of channelling I went back to sleep following this morning’s meditation – to consolidate and integrate the shifts of the past few days- and then there was no time to blog. Sorry!!!)
Today and this evening is the perfect time to review the answers to your questions from the past two days.
It’s not enough just to do an activity such as the ones we completed for Day One and Day Two of our mini-retreat. What is important when we do any kind of self discovery work is to sit with our answers and insights and reflect upon them.
Here are some questions to ponder as you read through the guidance you have received:
- Where can I make small changes now, to bring me into better alignment with my best self?
- What activities can I schedule to begin making longer-term changes in my life?
- Where do I need to sit in awareness around existing situations, behaviours or relationships?
- What do I need to stop doing?
- What do I need to start doing?
- Where do I need to find extra resources, information or help for myself or my situation or project?
Take time to connect into your Guide, Angel or Higher Self using the meditations I’ve already shared. If it is needed, use that connection to bring through further insights or clarification about the work you’ve done in the past two days.
Then rest. Have some quiet time. Be gentle with yourself.
I’ll see you tomorrow as we explore how to begin deepening our spiritual and psychic connections.
Much love to you,