“Magic exists. Who can doubt it, when there are rainbows and wildflowers, the music of the wind and the silence of the stars? Anyone who has loved has been touched by magic. It is such a simple and such an extraordinary part of the lives we live.”
~ Nora Roberts
Have you ever met a fairy? Do you want to?
If the answer is YES then I invite you to come join us on Saturday June 22 for a very special event.
You could call it a Fairy Workshop, and you would be right. My beautiful friend Sokli will be hosting the main part of our event, and Sokli is a fairy. How can she do this? I’ll be channelling her, so she can speak to you directly.
Sokli is going to speak about:
- How to make friends with fairies
- What fairies know about nature and the seasons and how this knowledge can help you
- Important messages about the planet right now and why fairies need your help
- Fun and interesting stuff that will help you to improve your wellbeing and health
- How to create a crystal grid to energise food and turn it into healing medicine for your body or for a loved one or a pet
Together we’re also going to:
- Lead you on a Guided Meditation (you’ll receive access to a copy of the recording after the event so you can do the meditation whenever you want);
- do a little Winter Solstice colouring project;
- and make and activate a crystal grid (you’ll get to take this home with you too).
This event isn’t just a workshop though! It’s also a Tea Party! Saturday 22nd of June is Winter Solstice, and the energies support friendship, connection and celebration.
We’ll be serving a delightful assortment of sweet and savoury delights as a satisfying Tea Party Lunch. (Gluten Free and Vegetarian options available – you just need to let us know your special requirements).
There will be time to chat, to hug, to meet new friends and old. It’s the loveliest coming together to celebrate our shared love of magical happenings, ritual, intuition, nature, fairies, crystals and friendship.
Can you bring your children? Yes, of course, as long as they are old enough to enjoy the workshop content and engage in the activities.
Tables seat 8, so if you want to get a group together or sit with friends please let us know by emailing Trish Lyons at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you feel like making the occasion extra magical then dress up in your favourite Fairy Theme, or add a little Garden Magic to your outfit (think flowers, leaves, and all other lovely nature-themed goodness). There will be a prize for the Best Dressed, and some extra little surprises as well.
Of course, there will also be a goody bag for everyone because I never run an event without including a goody bag. All the best parties have them!
While you enjoy the party feel free to browse our Winter Solstice Pop Up Shop, which will have a delightful range of crystals and special spiritual and self-care items available. For purchases from the shop, we can take cash or card on the day!
Cost for this event is $104 all inclusive. This includes the workshop, High Tea, goody bag, crystal grid and access to a recording of the meditations after the event.
For Tickets to our event click: HERE
We are so excited for you to join us!
And if you live too far away to come to the live event? Stay tuned because we’ll have a special online package to share the magic with you, no matter where you live!