Image from lockerdome
“When we pay attention, whatever we are doing – whether it be cooking or cleaning or making love – is transformed and becomes part of our spiritual path. We begin to notice details and textures that we never noticed before; everyday life becomes clearer, sharper and at the same time more spacious.” ~ R. Fields
I’m holding a residential retreat from November 29 to December 5, in beautiful Byron Bay. It’s a perfect way to see out the energies of 2014, and prepare for 2015. Perhaps you’d like to join us?
The Soul Sanctuary Retreat is for women only. A safe space for us to come together, to step into our powerful feminine energy and sisterhood. It’s a week of pamper, nurture and time for yourself. A perfect opportunity for you to rest and rejuvenate, indulge in some self-care and make the focus all about YOU!
2015 is almost here. It will be a year for building solid foundations, new patterns of behaviour and engaging, and truly living from our heart’s truth. This retreat is designed to help you get ready for that energy, so that you can truly make the most of the year ahead.
Highlights of this week-long retreat:
- We will learn some simple meditation techniques to calm us, centre us and clear us.
- We will give ourselves space to relax and renew.
- We will identify our hidden (or not so hidden) addictions, so that we can address them and create a plan for moving back towards balance.
- We will explore where we sabotage ourselves and what positive behaviours we can practice instead of the old ways that no longer serve us.
- We will discover how to connect with, and utilise our internal energetic compass.
- We will learn how to use the Universal Ordering System to bring ourselves back into flow and abundance.
- We will examine shame and how it steals our power and keeps us small and limited.
- We will work with the Power of Forgiveness, which is a hugely transformative force for good in our lives.
- We will discover or remember our Soul Passions; using some channeled wisdoms from Nicole and her Guides, some art therapy, some spiritual work and some journaling
- We will work with our Guides and Ancestors, learning to connect into and listen to their wisdoms and insights.
- We will learn about creating a Spiritual Foundation of practices that can guide us, soothe us and enlighten us.
- We will create a group Earth Healing Mandala, an individual Heart Healing Mandala, and a very special Sacred Talisman Mandala to act as our personal Spirit Map for 2015.
There will also be plenty of restful time for naps, swims, contemplation, friendship and personal projects. There will be time for meditation, and lots of channeled goodness with Nicole’s beautiful team. There will be time for healing, journaling, relaxing, spiritual goodness and lots of yummy organic food, lovingly created by our own personal chef, the amazing Deb Preston.
On this retreat we will be working with the energies of the waning moon, which is perfect for developing a deeper understanding of ourselves, for inner work, for soul connection and spiritual guidance.
This gentle but powerful week will help you to truly bring the focus back to yourself, and to become clear about what is important in your life. Perhaps for the first time you will be able to see clearly what matters to you, and what has been holding you back. You’ll find ways to hear the whisperings of your own heart. What you find will enable you to create a path forward that has meaning and magic to it.
2014 has been such a big year, and the energies of 2015 are vastly different. Our retreat will enable you to move into the new year refreshed, clear and ready for what comes next.
I’m so excited about this course, and we still have a few places left.
If you’d like more information please contact Dana, my wonderful PA, at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Or drop us a note below or on our facebook page and we’ll send the details through to you.
Lots of love 🙂 Nicole xoxo