“The power of love is real whether you can see it or not.”
~ Debasish Mridha
“The way you help heal the world is you start with your own family.”
~ Mother Teresa
Do you remember, a while back, when I created my Love Mala?
Twice a day for one month I prayed that mala. Each bead represented a person, except one. The final teardrop-shaped clear quartz bead I chose to represent everyone. Each of you was contained within that bead, and within my meditations and prayers.
You can see it clearly in the picture below, just above the large crackle quartz on the right hand side at the bottom of the picture.
That simple bead absorbed a lot of love and good energy during our month together. I also wore the mala every day and only took it off to meditate or to sleep. I liked to think that I was carrying you with me on my journeys – my walks around the farm, my visits to the beach, my hugs with friends, dancing in my gumboots at Bluesfest, absorbing the sunshine and rain and coffee dates and other simple moments of life.
I have now made that single bead into a healing necklace.
The stones I have chosen as its companions are these:
- Peach Aventurine – a gently creative stone that facilitates healthy decision-making, joy and gratitude
- Mookaite – Mookaite Jasper is an Australia healing stone that is full of nurture, and that will support you in times of stress, grief, loss and emotional pain. It also protects you energetically, and allows you to adapt to changing circumstances, promoting a sense of peace and empowerment.
- Amethyst – lovely little stones to boost your intuition and spiritual connection
- Cats Eye Shell – ocean energy to cleanse your aura and chakras, restoring optimism and your best self
- Jet – another stone of protection, this one also invites positive change and new opportunity. It helps the body to dissipate physical and emotional pain, bringing a return to emotional balance and well-being.
And of course, that teardrop-shaped clear quartz came from my mala that was made specifically to aid in emotional healing. Its energies are of forgiveness and self-love, and to assist with ending guilt, regret, fear and shame and embracing love and flow and abundance.
The necklace has been made with much love, and has been sitting charging up on my big rose quartz through the last full moon. The energy of these stones is soft, warm and nurturing, like a big hug. I know that it will envelope the wearer in love.
It’s ready to go to its new home, and I know it will find just the right person to support.
If you’d like to win this necklace, simply submit your name below.
For additional chances to win, add your name below this post on our facebook page. I’ll also be sharing photos of the necklace throughout the week on facebook. Every time you comment or share you’ll have another opportunity to win.
Next Monday night at 8pm Brisbane time – the 15th of June – I will put every name in a hat, and then draw one out.
I’ll announce the lucky winner here on Tuesday June 16.
Much love, Nicole