“Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.”
~ Og Mandino
We harvested crystals on the weekend. They have been out in grids under our magnolia tree and below the massive platform of sticks that is the Eagles’ nest in the old tree down by the river.
The stones had been on the ground so long that grass had grown lush and thick around them. To find them we crept on our hands and knees, parting the grass to find the crystals embedded beneath.
Some of these stones are for the participants in my one-day workshops in Brisbane this weekend, and the rest are for my retreat students.
After six months on the ground, beneath the open sky and cradled gently by the earth, they feel strongly energised – ready to be worked with, meditated with, held.
Our Accelerated Channelling Retreat and Mentorship Program sold out in seven hours, so you’ll be pleased to know that we have secured our favourite venue for February next year to host a second offering of this content. Stay tuned – we’ll be opening up our expressions of interest again soon.
There is still room however if you’d like to join us this weekend. We have a night of channelling and meditation this Friday, followed by two one day workshops. On Saturday we run Foundation Spiritual Practices, and on Sunday it’s our Meditation and Mala Making Workshop. Both of these one-day courses will give you practices you can use to develop your intuitive skills over the next few months, to be ready for our next retreat and mentoring.
Our upcoming Pop Up Shop will open from 10am to 5.30pm on Friday June 29, and from 10am to 4pm on Saturday June 30 and Sunday July 1. Come browse our gorgeous range of crystals, singing bowls, prayer shawls, tarot and oracle cards, journals and other tools for self-exploration and spiritual development. There will be free demonstrations on using the singing bowls to clear spaces and your own energies, on how to use oracle and tarot cards, and myself and my team will be on hand to help with your crystal and card selections.
On Friday night I’ll be hosting a Channelling and Guided Meditation Night from 6 to 9pm. I rarely conduct channelling sessions outside my retreats, so this is a very special offering. I’ll be channelling my guides and some fairy friends who’ll be discussing:
- How to use silence and nature to heal yourself emotionally and physically
- How to use meditation to increase your emotional resilience and physical immunity
- How to work with crystals in meditation, for manifestation and for healing and the science behind how crystals interact with us (Some really cool new information here!)
- Using movement and music to energise you, release energetic and emotional blockages and help manage anxiety and depression.
- There will also be ample time for questions from the audience.
These nights are always entertaining, educational and often very enlightening. Please bring a plate to share for supper. Tea and coffee will be provided. To book your place please visit our online store or contact Dana at 0438 438 775 or email@example.com
This Saturday’s Foundation Spiritual Practices one-day workshop will help you wake up your natural psychic and intuitive abilities by developing a strong practice of regular habits to incorporate into your daily life. Whether you are a complete beginner or have been working with your spiritual gifts for years you’ll find tools and techniques here to help accelerate your growth. More importantly, these practices will help you to reclaim your mindfulness, sense of self, inner calm, good decision-making, peace within, and a strong connection to guiding energies.
These are the techniques I used to build my own intuitive and psychic abilities. They are tried and tested with over 35 years of my own personal practice. If you’re busy, stressed, anxious, time-poor and longing for a way back to that safe and tranquil space of connection and communion, or if you’ve gotten out of the habit of regular spiritual practice this is the workshop for you!
We will be learning:
- What a spiritual Journeymaker is and why it’s time for you to make that journey!
- How to use tarot and oracle cards to find your own answers and to go deeply into a space that gives you purpose, direction and perspective. (Even if you have NEVER done this before I will have you working confidently within a short space of time!)
- How to use crystals for deep soul work.
- How to use journalling as part of your regular spiritual practice – done properly, journalling can open doors in your life you’d never thought possible! I’ll show you how to frame your questions, how to spiritually connect and how to go deeper to create a sacred journey of self-enlightenment.
- How to easily connect with your Guides and Higher Self in meditation, and how to access these energies for direction and guidance.
- How to give yourself and others energetic healing to revitalise the body, clear blockages and promote physical, emotional and spiritual healing.
- Creating a sacred space in your home, and the fundamentals of crystal gridding, space clearing and energy work.
- Some sacred and powerful breathing and energies techniques taught to me by my Aboriginal Aunties that I have never shared before.
- Some simple quick spiritual rituals to start and end your day connected, balanced and in a good place.
Morning and afternoon tea and a delicious lunch will be provided.
All participants will receive a crystal grid to construct at home and MP3 recordings of our guided meditations after the event so that you can follow along with them at home until you are confident enough to do them by yourself.
Cost: $330 adults, $220 children under 17 See below for VIP Options Book and pay directly through our Store here on the blog or contact Dana on 0438 438 775 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday’s Meditation and Mala Making Workshop will teach you all about Mala Beads – what they are, how they work, and how to use them.
You’ll create your own sacred Meditation Mala with a combination of blessed wooden beads and crystals. You’ll learn the prayers and blessings to activate your Mala and to attune it to your own energies. At the end of the day you’ll have a beautiful wearable spiritual tool that suits your personality, energy and style.
You’ll also learn how to use your Meditation Mala. I’ll show you:
- how to meditate to reach that deep quiet space that everyone talks about but so few people get to
- how to meditate to manage anxiety, stress and depression
- how to meditate to create manifesting energies that draw positive energy, situations and relationships to your life
- how to meditate to send energy and healing to others
- how to meditate to change habits and build positive new ones
- how to meditate to build your own intuitive connection and connection to Guides, Ancestors, Angels and God (whomever or whatever you perceive that energy to be)
- how to meditate to clear and activate your chakras
These are the mala meditation techniques I have used to build my own intuitive and psychic abilities, some of which have been shared with me by Tibetan Buddhist Shamans.
By the end of the day you’ll feel connected, grounded, blissy and fabulous!
Morning and afternoon tea, and lunch will be provided.
All participants will take home their own sacred mala beads. You’ll also receive MP3 recordings of our guided meditations after the event so that you can follow along with them at home until you are confident enough to do them by yourself.
Cost: $330 adults, $220 children under 17 VIP OPTION AVAILABLE See Below Book and pay directly through our Store here on the blog or contact Dana at email@example.com
Note: If you choose to attend both weekend workshops and the Channelling Evening, total cost will be discounted to $650. (YOMMERS also receive an additional discount – we’ll tell you all about that in our facebook group!)
VIP Tickets: We have a limited number of VIP Tickets Available
Come hang out with me! As a VIP you’ll be invited to an exclusive breakfast and additional session with me before the workshop each morning starting at 8am. In these intimate sessions I will share extra teaching and give you the opportunity to ask personal questions and receive channelled information just for you! You’ll be given a deluxe participant’s bag with crystals chosen and programmed for you by me, as well as a beautiful journal and some other special goodies to help you make the most of your event. You’ll also receive an MP3 of our private channelling session.
VIP Foundation Spiritual Practices – $585
VIP Meditation Mala – $585
VIP Weekend Ticket – $1100
To Book: You can register your interest to my wonderful team on 0438 438 775 or at firstname.lastname@example.org or come over to my Store here on the blog.
And of course you can drop in to the pop-up shop at any time over the weekend, except during our Friday Night Event!
I look forward to seeing you, to sharing hugs and friendship, and to some wonderful classes together,
Lots of love, Nicole ❤ xx