“Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.”
~ Allen Saunders
I had every intention of writing a fascinating blog today.
- Computer decided to do a massive update and locked me out
- After updating, computer froze
- While rebooting computer I used the downtime to chase calves out of the house paddock before they ate my entire vegetable garden
- The internet went down
- I missed two baby calves and had to go back and chase those ones too (still in my pyjamas!)
- The internet came back up but the computer froze
- Everything began to work again, but so slowly I might as well have used a carrier pigeon and a stone tablet to communicate with you.
I am taking this as a sign that this morning I need to go curl up with my book and a cup of tea, and try again tomorrow.
Life’s like that sometimes.
Sending much love your way, and wishing you a day free of woes, or at least a day with a corner reserved for good books and chai.
4 thoughts on “So This Morning My Blog is Late Because…”
Cuppa and a book sounds like a much better idea xxx
Some days are like that. Enjoy that book and cup of tea Nicole! 🙂
Mercury & Mars retrograde in full force on the farm!!!
So one thing after another with your computer, these things are frustrating because we rely so much on our computers and internet