You will recognize your own path when you come upon it, because you will suddenly have all the energy and imagination you will ever need.
~ Jerry Gillies
This Quarter I am using Queen Of The Moon Oracle by Stacey Demarco for my weekly oracle readings.
Our card to guide us for the week ahead is 2. BEGINNINGS.
2. BEGINNINGS. This is a week for the very beginnings of new things. (Which may also be the end of old things…) For you that might be a new habit, or a new idea explored. It might be the first flat surface tidied, or the first sentence written. Whatever it is, this week encourages you to go beyond thinking to doing. It’s a week for taking action, and it is perfectly fine for that action to be a small and totally unremarkable first step. In fact, that’s preferable.
Most importantly, let your curiosity guide you this week. Let yourself play around with possibility. Be brave enough to think wildly outside of your normal situation or expected outcomes. What if you chose a new direction? What if you finally gave more than lip service to your dreams? What if you followed a hunch, as crazy as that might seem?
It’s also a week that heralds invitations, job offers, opportunities and unexpected social engagements.
2. BEGINNINGS supports change and growth, and proves that a little pivot can go a long way towards creating a more aligned and rewarding life.
My Top Tip For The Week Ahead:
Ask yourself the following questions:
- What do I need to finally let go?
- What is it time to put behind me?
- What projects or ideas that I had shelved do I need to bring back out and look at with fresh eyes?
- Is there something I have been putting off or procrastinating on that needs my attention now?
- What have I been scared to start, or scared to end? Can I find the courage to act now, or put a plan in place to act soon?
- Is there anywhere I need to pivot, or to change direction?
When you let things go you may also need time to grieve, or to process your feelings. Don’t be afraid to seek professional help, or to open up to a trusted friend, mentor or family member.
Your intuition will be heightened this week, so pay attention to your instincts and trust your gut!
Stuck with creating a satisfying life for yourself or understanding your best direction forward? Maybe you need a session with me to bring some extra clarity and direction. Details here
Crystals to support you this week – Clear Quartz, Amethyst, Citrine, Bloodstone, Sunstone, Iolite.
This week is a planning week for me, and I’m looking forward to sitting with my calendars, my journals and my revised priorities for 2023 and 2024. I’m also trying to rest my jaw – talking all day isn’t helping it heal (it’s currently partially dislocated), and Ben thinks a week of me not talking will be delightful. Husbands!
It’s also a week of smoothies, soups and soft food – but that’s okay. I can’t open my mouth properly or chew much anyway, so mush and silence seems to be the order of the day. At least it can be tasty mush, right?
I have been sitting in the same spot in the garden since mid last year, every day, no matter what the weather, and what I have noticed in the last few days is that the light has begun to shift. The mornings are still bright, but the sky is not quite as vivid blue, and the morning light is more white. It feels good to be aware of these tiny shifts – the first sign that we are beginning the slide from Summer into Autumn.
This photo of the Tibouchina at our front door captures this morning light well, don’t you think? (See below.)
Wishing you a week of clarity, progress and personal courage as you claim what feels right for you now in your life.
Big hugs, love and a morning breeze tinged with flowers and birdsong, Nicole xx