“Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible.”
~ Frank Zappa
Change is rarely an overnight thing. True, lasting change usually requires more energy than that. Here are my five top tips for creating positive change in your life:
1. Don’t wait – begin it now. Don’t wait for the perfect time, for the stars to align, or for some magical sign. Change can begin today. Right now! All it takes is for you to decide and commit.
2. Start small. Real small. Tiny steps are good. 🙂
3. Be consistent with that small thing. Do that small thing every day.
4. Pick one thing, just one thing. Don’t overwhelm yourself with a whole pile of newness. Just do one small thing. Consistently. You can come back to the rest later.
5. Don’t be afraid to ask for help. Chances are, someone’s already been there, done that and got the t-shirt. Someone already knows how to get the thing you want, how to have that success, how to do that thing which means so much to you. Is there a website, a course, a mentor, a book, a coach that can help you?
Above all, remember this. It’s never too late to begin. Some of the most profound changes in people’s lives have come about from tiny, consistent actions.
2 thoughts on “5 Tips For Creating Change”
Reblogged this on caitlinjandt and commented:
‘Be the change’
Yes yes yes I so agree with this