“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”
~ Nikola Tesla
Chakras are energetic gateways or portals. Each has its own colour, and governs different areas and emotions within the body. I have meditated on each of the following images, and programmed each picture to energise, open, balance and heal your chakras.
How to use today’s blog:
- Slowly scroll down the page, gazing at each picture in turn.
- Notice which picture (or pictures) is more vibrant and attractive to you.
- Go back to that image (images) and spend a little longer. Draw that colour deep into your body. See if any words, impressions, emotions or images come up for you. You might even want to use that as the beginning of a journalling activity. These colours will feed and energise your chakras and are great indicators of what chakras are already flowing and working well or in the process of opening and healing.
- Also pay attention to any pictures that seem very flat and energetically unappealing. Note what chakra that picture relates to. Once again see if any words, impressions, emotions or images come up for you. This flat energy will correspond to chakras that are blocked, stagnant or stuck. Send them some white light and a little extra love.
- Run your eyes over the images again. See if there is any change. Eventually you’ll find that all of the pictures have an equal brightness as you come back into balance.
1.Base Chakra: Foundation, survival, security, safety, energy, money, grounding, physicality
2. Sacral Chakra: Creativity, well-being, sexuality, emotional expression, abundance, pleasure
3. Solar Plexus Chakra: Self esteem, individuality, self-worth, self confidence, personal authority, I AM
4. Heart Chakra: Love for self and others, inner peace, joy, giving and receiving
5. Throat Chakra: Speaking your truth, asking for what you need, all forms of communication
6. Third Eye Chakra: Imagination, intuition, vision, wisdom, innovation, decision making, spiritual connection
7. Crown Chakra: Divine Connection, spirituality, bliss, purity, consciousness, unity, BEing
I’d love to know how this activity felt for you – so please feel free to share any of your experiences by leaving a comment below. Much love to you, and all of my intentions, blessings and well-wishes for you to feel energised, balanced and harmonised.
Nicole ❤ xx
11 thoughts on “Balance And Re-Energise Your Chakras With This Quick Exercise”
Love this! So helpful. I was surprised to find that the image related to my third eye seemed a bit flat. Thank you so much for pointing us to this post again. xo
Very unique exercise. Thank you.
As a pranic healer myself , I could relate to what you have said . Beautiful 🌼
That was wonderful Nicole! I was really surprised by how dull some of the pictures looked to me while the others glowed. I worked through each of the pictures and really tried to “drink in the color”. When I went through again, I was amazed at how vibrant the previously drab pictures were. It was a beautiful confirmation of the way I felt inside- energized and balanced. Thanks and blessings!
Thanks for this. Not surprised by the results. Also, I found the picture of the faerie in the bubble fascinating…because of what I saw recently..which side note…I always love the pics that come with the blog.
Gee I got heaps of information from that Nicole 😊😊 The information was clear and flowed. There was only one Chakra that stood out strongly and supportively… all the rest are well, in need.
Having ‘worked’ as an ‘energy healer’ ~ I’m familiar with the territory of the chakras. But was very surprised at what came up for me doing that exercise Thank you… your ‘programming’ was good😊
I’ve understood that some things are amiss… as my body has been speaking quite loudly for a while. Was interesting that just one of the Chakra’s stood up… with such presence and purpose… obviously an indication for the direction of my healing and balance.
Thanks Nicole ❤️🧚♂️❤️
Bless that strong, sound Chakra and may it guide you well as the others come back into balance xx
Thank you for this
Very interesting, I definitely enjoyed this and it wasn’t at all what I thought it would be!
Thanks for posting!
You’re very welcome!