“But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything. One lives only to make blunders.”
I’m checking in with you today. How are you feeling? Everything okay?
If the answer is that you’re fine and fabulous that’s great. Go make the most of the energies of this wonderful week. I didn’t write this post for you.
But if you’re not in that ‘super-happy rainbows and puppies and unicorns’ kind of place, read on.
Have you got the crankies, dear friends? Woken up in the past few days feeling crotchety and out-of-sorts and you don’t know why?
It’s not you. Honest.
Right now we are going through the end of a months-long energetic shift and realignment. Deep down on a cellular level, if you’ve been holding onto old unexpressed emotions from earlier in your timeline, they’ll be working their way to the surface as they leave your body. It might be a constant feeling, it might come in waves, and it will be worst just after you wake up and any time you push yourself into fatigue.
You don’t need to do anything, you don’t need to clear these old emotions – they’re already going. Don’t try to therapise or evaluate them. Just acknowledge them, be gentle with yourself, rest if you need to (big energetic shifts are exhausting) and know that you’ll be feeling lighter and brighter as these heavy old energies depart. I also recommend that you extend kindness and compassion to the people around you who may also be clearing energies and who are acting and feeling cranky too.
Some of you will already be out the other side of this shift. For the rest of us, it will all clear over the next few days.
If you feel like you want some practical steps to support yourself try any of the following:
- Drink plenty of water and make sure you maintain your electrolyte levels.
- Eat high vibration foods – lots of fruits and vegetables. Root vegetables are super if you are feeling ungrounded.
- A combination of 3 drops of tea tree, 3 drops of geranium and three drops of frankincense in your diffuser will work wonders.
- Any of these crystals worn or held will help so go with what you’re drawn to – smoky quartz, amethyst, bloodstone, red jasper, carnelian, citrine, fluorite, black obsidian or snowflake obsidian.
- Spend some time in nature, and if you can stand barefoot on the ground then do so.
- Paddle or swim in salt water.
- Take an Epsom salts bath or foot soak.
- Get some quiet time on your own.
- Rest, relax and recharge.
Remember, this shift is a good thing! Who needs to lug around old, redundant energies and emotions? Let’s make room for better and bright possibilities and new experiences that will uplift and enrich us.
Biggest hugs and love to you, Nicole ❤ xoxo