Set wide the window. Let me drink the day.Edith Wharton
I am working from a temporary office in our treehouse – one that looks over a little garden, our long driveway, and the winding path to our front door. All the big views are from other rooms, but oh, the things I have seen from this one. Let me recount them to you.
- Two scrub turkeys
- Then one more scrub turkey
- And then another
- A sleek grey cat who slunk past then sped off out of site
- An echidna
- A peacock
- Harry and Rufous, our dogs, who were trying to sneak off after Rufie busted Harry out of his doggy enclosure (Harry is still recovering from surgery and is meant to be confined!) – luckily I caught them before they got too far
- A tree snake
- A baby water dragon
- Another water dragon, much bigger
- A multitude of butterflies
What unexpected delights from this quiet corner of the house!
Love, and garden variety animals, Nicole xx