“and the leaves were telling secrets to the wind.”
~ Peter Mulvey
Nature is one place I always find nurture and inspiration. So today I’ve used nature, and that potent symbol of life and growth – the leaf – to gift you clarity and reassurance about where you’re at right now.
Each leaf also comes with suggestions for crystals and activities to support you energetically, emotionally and physically.
Instructions for using today’s post
Scroll down through the following magical leaf images and then let yourself come back to the one you are most drawn to.
When you have chosen your magical leaf, scroll further down for your message, designed to help you feel guided and nurtured.
I hope you enjoy today’s offering. I deeply enjoyed putting it together for you, and it is shared with much love.
Perhaps you might even consider heading outdoors to find a magical leaf or two yourself!
Love and Light,
Nicole ♥ xx
Let Nature Guide You…
1. New Growth
2. Rich Awakenings
3. Hidden Treasure
4. Vibrant Striving
7. Life Force
8. Purple Cloud
♥ The Guidance and Nurturing Gift of each Leaf ♥
Each magical leaf has a message for you. I have also selected crystals to best support the message and energies of your leaf. You could wear or hold a crystal, pop it in your pocket, under your pillow or beside your bed. (If you’d like to know more about working with crystals click here)
The Power Word is a word to remind yourself of the quality you most need and that you are strongly attracting right now. You can turn it into your own personal mantra by saying “I choose ___________ ” (insert your Power Word). Your Magical Healing Environment is a place or activity you’ll find supportive and healing.
1. ♥ New Growth – Becoming more of what’s aligned to your Highest Good. Now is a great time to begin any plans for expanding, learning and becoming. All forms of study are encouraged and it’s vital that you gather to you a supportive community as you grow and transform. An excellent time for beginning new ventures and creating positive change. Keep annoying and negative people at arm’s length, or tune them out altogether. Focus on where YOU want to go. Don’t be afraid to ask for what you need. ♥ Best Crystals – Green Chrysoprase, Fluorite ♥ Power Word – GROWTH ♥ Magical Healing Environment – Uplifting company, libraries, workshops, and time alone with your journal and a pen Make this all about you, and about connecting with people and places that support this upgraded version of yourself. Go new places, try new things, break your old patterns and routines.
2. ♥ Rich Awakenings – Confidence, clarity and direction. This is a time for blossomings. A time for you to emerge from the cocoon and begin weaving your own special brand of magic in the world. A time for truly owning your talents and gifts. Make a plan and be bold enough to then invest energy in that plan. It’s time to get yourself out there – working, teaching, talking, healing. You’re no beginner anymore. Let’s do this! ♥ Best Crystals – Any Jasper and Bloodstone ♥ Power Word – SELF AWARENESS ♥ Magical Healing Environment – Your Office, Studio or favourite Thinking Space Time to be getting those good ideas down on paper, and developing products, services, renovations, businesses or whatever else is tickling your fancy.
3. ♥ Hidden Treasure – Inner Gifts To Be Expressed. Sometimes the blessings in our life and the key to where we can flourish and shine were right here inside us all along. Stop looking outside of yourself. What things have you always enjoyed? What are the things people ask you to help them with, or to advise on? What do you already know? What ideas and half-completed projects can be taken out and polished up? What simple idea can you run with right now? You are more than you give yourself credit for. Time to see yourself in a new way. ♥ Best Crystals – Peacock Ore (Bornite or Chalcopyrite) or Rutilated Quartz ♥ Power Word – SELF EXPRESSION ♥ Magical Healing Environment – Reconnecting with your life history. Photo albums, journals, old course notes, places you used to live, favourite people, favourite haunts, favourite music and activities from your past, bookshops and places that remind you of your best self.
4. ♥ Vibrant Striving – Positive Self Nurture. This is a time in your life for focusing on health, vitality, fitness, fertility and well-being. You may also have gifts in this area to share with others. Detox your body and detox your environment. It’s time to heal, to energise and revitalise. Welcome movement, fresh air, sunshine, lots of good clean water and laughter into your life. Do all you can to feel and look fantastic. If you’re called to it, work on helping others shine with vibrant health too. ♥ Best Crystals – Clear Quartz or Citrine ♥ Power Word – VITALITY ♥ Magical Healing Environment – Healers, gyms, swimming pools, the ocean, yoga classes, farmers’ markets – whatever nourishes your body and your soul Choose foods and activities that fill you with energy and that help you to be all that you can be.
5. ♥ Sanctuary – Cocooning ourselves in love Retreat from the hurry and bustle of the world. Take a pillow, a book, some treats, a loved one – whatever works for you. Create a space where you can rest and feel safe, pampered and secluded, Rest allows time for our subconscious to incubate new ideas and bold plans, but the rest must come before the regeneration can happen. No more overgiving. Set clear boundaries. Make yourself unavailable. Unplug for a while. ♥ Best Crystals – Rose Quartz and Mangano Calcite ♥ Power Word – NURTURE ♥ Magical Healing Environment – Anywhere restful that allows you freedom, safety and solitude. Weekends at home, weekends away, pillow time, hammocks, vacations, health retreats and a little TLC or romance. Or both!
6. ♥ Foundations – Realising your own strength I know times have been hard recently, but things are turning around. Expect solutions and breakthroughs. Expect to turn the corner. Expect Divine Intervention, and help from loved ones, ancestors, friends and benevolent strangers. You are building the foundation of a strong new life. One founded on integrity and wisdom. The hard road was worth it. Keep working towards your dreams, and don’t give up. Trust! ♥ Best Crystals – Smoky Quartz and Black Tourmaline ♥ Power Word – SUCCESS ♥ Magical Healing Environment – Meditation, quiet time and reflection. Long walks, time in nature or at a favourite coffee shop. Time to think, to connect, to honour the path. Time to recharge and be still.
7. ♥ Life Force – That energy which connects all things This is a time of synchronicity, of powerful new connections and relationships, of magical moments and unexpected unfoldings. A time for meeting people or making decisions that profoundly affect your future. A time when you may well feel as if part of your life or your actions are being guided by an unseen hand. It’s important to honour that intuition and flow. Be open to new possibilities and directions. Be prepared for all you know to be turned upside down so that it can be made better than you could have imagined. Be brave. Say YES to life and to love. ♥ Best Crystals – Moss or Tree Agate or a Herkimer Diamond ♥ Power Word – FLOW ♥ Magical Healing Environment – Being in the moment. Wherever you are, be there. Whomever you are with, give them your undivided attention. Make every task a meditation. BE present. BE aware. Remember to breathe. 🙂
8. ♥ Purple Cloud – Spiritual connection, community and belonging It’s time to find your tribe. That might be energy from the spiritual realms, or new friends who live in your neighbourhood. It could be an online community or an interest group. When we have an interest, a passion, a dream – it’s always better to surround ourselves with others who are just as excited about that same thing. Darling, don’t do this alone!!! Be a friend and mentor to others. Invite friends and mentors into your own life. Sharing creates its own kind of magic ♥ Best Crystals – Amethyst and Sodalite ♥ Power Word – CONNECTION ♥ Magical Healing Environment – Wherever your tribe might hang out. University, garden club, art classes, dance studio, meditation group, writers’ group, choir, charity group, environmental group, church, spiritual space, on horses or surfboards,