“Pull up a chair. Take a taste. Come join us. Life is so endlessly delicious.”
~ Ruth Reichl
It’s finally here!
My Brisbane Pop Up-Shop opens today for three days only.
You’ll find us at St Colomb’s Church Hall, 23 Victoria St, Clayfield
Our shop will be open from 10am to 5.30pm on Friday June 29, and from 10am to 4pm on Saturday June 30 and Sunday July 1.
Come browse our gorgeous range of crystals, singing bowls, prayer shawls, tarot and oracle cards, journals and other tools for self-exploration and spiritual development.
Today there will be free demonstrations on using the singing bowls to clear spaces and your own energies, on how to use oracle and tarot cards, and my team and I will be on hand to help with your crystal and card selections.
Join us for a shared supper and our Channelling Evening and Guided Meditation session tonight from 6pm to 9pm. Come along and meet some of my guides (including some fairy friends!). They will share information about a range of topics, as well as answering questions from the audience. I rarely conduct channelling sessions outside my retreats, so this is a very special offering. I’ll be channelling my guides and some fairy friends who’ll be discussing:
- How to use silence and nature to heal yourself emotionally and physically
- How to use meditation to increase your emotional resilience and physical immunity
- How to work with crystals in meditation, for manifestation and for healing and the science behind how crystals interact with us (Some really cool new information here!)
- Using movement and music to energise you, release energetic and emotional blockages and help manage anxiety and depression.
- We’ll also be talking about the environment, and how you can help the earth
- There will be an opportunity for questions too
These nights are always entertaining, educational and often very enlightening. Please bring a plate to share for supper. Tea and coffee will be provided.
Want to bring your kids? I welcome them as long as they are old enough to participate in the meditations and activities and are interested in the kind of content we’ll be sharing. As their parent you’ll know if this event is right for your child. This is not an evening suited to little children.
Cost: $35 adults, $15 children under 17 – You can pay at the door on the night, so come along and join us!
I look forward to giving you all a big hug!
Much love, Nicole ❤ xoxo