“You can give without loving, but you cannot love without giving.”
~ Amy Carmichael
I want to thank you for supporting me and my blog this year, so I’ve created some gifts for you. All you need to do is select the present that most appeals to you, and then scroll down to see what your gift contains.
Much, much love to you, and my wishes for peace in your heart today. I’m thinking of you…
Nicole ♥ xx
Now choose your gift…
1. Red Gift
2. Flower Gift
3. Silver Gift
4. Brown Gift
5. Cartoon Gift
6. Gold Gift
7. Holly Gift
8. Pink Gift
Open your gift here:
1. Red Gift – My wish for you in 2014 is that you find time for the pursuit and application of knowledge – whether for self-interest, your career or to help yourself or others. Perhaps you need to study, or maybe it is time to go apply your skills and knowledge in the world. I’m wishing you confidence, persistence, clarity and focus. You can do it!
2. Flower Gift – This coming year, my wish for you is reconnection to creativity, and for you to enjoy some regular relaxing time with hobbies such as music, cooking, craft, gardening, restoring or making things. I’m wishing you time to wander around in your imagination. I’m also wishing you time to connect with the creativity of others by reading books, watching movies, going to concerts or exhibitions, and joining groups.
3. Silver Gift – For you this year I’m wishing a restoration of faith, a return of hope and for you to come to a place of calm and inner peace. I’m wishing you spiritual connection, whatever that means for you, and a sense of belonging in this world. I’m wishing for you a soulful journey of joyful self-discovery. I’m wishing you a sense of deep value of self and life.
4. Brown Gift – My wish for you is that you will find a sense of sanctuary – in relationships, in your home and surroundings, and within yourself. I’m wishing you a return to balance, and some time for yourself and what matters most to you. I’m wishing that you draw to you everything you need for healing and restoration of harmony and flow in your life. I’m wishing you health, vitality and optimism.
5. Cartoon Gift – As you unwrap this gift, know that I am wishing you a year of adventure, filled with new opportunities in relationships and life. I’m wishing you outings and fun. I’m wishing you the courage to say ‘yes’ to what your heart wants and ‘no’ to the things that don’t interest you. I’m wishing that at the end of 2014 you’ll look back and see how far you’ve come and feel proud and pleased with where you are at!
6. Gold Gift – Oh goodness, my darling! If I were a Fairy Godmother I would tap your head with my magical wand and grant that fervent wish you hold in your heart. That’s my wish for you this year – that you have successful beginnings or outcomes for your cherished dreams, whatever they may be.
7. Holly Gift – In 2014 my wish for you is that you find your tribe – that your heart swells with deepened relationships, new friends and people who truly ‘get’ you. I’m wishing you real friendship, good times, enlightened conversations, mentors and helpful people. I’m wishing for you the sorts of connections that make you feel safe to share and glad to be alive, with a strong sense of love, fellowship and community.
8. Pink Gift – You have just unwrapped a wish for love. In the coming year I’m wishing you real healing of old hurts (including lack of self-love). I’m wishing you tonnes of rest and massive self-care to bring you back to your blossoming best. I’m wishing you a truly satisfying relationship with yourself, with the Divine or someone special – whatever it is you know you are most in need of right now. You are enough. You are worthy. You are loved.