“You can give without loving, but you cannot love without giving.”
~ Amy Carmichael
I want to thank you for supporting me and my blog this year, so I’ve created some gifts for you. All you need to do is select the present that most appeals to you, and then scroll down to see what your gift contains.
Much, much love to you, and my wishes for peace in your heart today. I’m thinking of you…
Nicole ♥ xx
Now choose your gift…
1. Red Gift
2. Flower Gift
3. Silver Gift
4. Brown Gift
5. Cartoon Gift
6. Gold Gift
7. Holly Gift
8. Pink Gift
Open your gift here:
1. Red Gift – My wish for you in 2014 is that you find time for the pursuit and application of knowledge – whether for self-interest, your career or to help yourself or others. Perhaps you need to study, or maybe it is time to go apply your skills and knowledge in the world. I’m wishing you confidence, persistence, clarity and focus. You can do it!
2. Flower Gift – This coming year, my wish for you is reconnection to creativity, and for you to enjoy some regular relaxing time with hobbies such as music, cooking, craft, gardening, restoring or making things. I’m wishing you time to wander around in your imagination. I’m also wishing you time to connect with the creativity of others by reading books, watching movies, going to concerts or exhibitions, and joining groups.
3. Silver Gift – For you this year I’m wishing a restoration of faith, a return of hope and for you to come to a place of calm and inner peace. I’m wishing you spiritual connection, whatever that means for you, and a sense of belonging in this world. I’m wishing for you a soulful journey of joyful self-discovery. I’m wishing you a sense of deep value of self and life.
4. Brown Gift – My wish for you is that you will find a sense of sanctuary – in relationships, in your home and surroundings, and within yourself. I’m wishing you a return to balance, and some time for yourself and what matters most to you. I’m wishing that you draw to you everything you need for healing and restoration of harmony and flow in your life. I’m wishing you health, vitality and optimism.
5. Cartoon Gift – As you unwrap this gift, know that I am wishing you a year of adventure, filled with new opportunities in relationships and life. I’m wishing you outings and fun. I’m wishing you the courage to say ‘yes’ to what your heart wants and ‘no’ to the things that don’t interest you. I’m wishing that at the end of 2014 you’ll look back and see how far you’ve come and feel proud and pleased with where you are at!
6. Gold Gift – Oh goodness, my darling! If I were a Fairy Godmother I would tap your head with my magical wand and grant that fervent wish you hold in your heart. That’s my wish for you this year – that you have successful beginnings or outcomes for your cherished dreams, whatever they may be.
7. Holly Gift – In 2014 my wish for you is that you find your tribe – that your heart swells with deepened relationships, new friends and people who truly ‘get’ you. I’m wishing you real friendship, good times, enlightened conversations, mentors and helpful people. I’m wishing for you the sorts of connections that make you feel safe to share and glad to be alive, with a strong sense of love, fellowship and community.
8. Pink Gift – You have just unwrapped a wish for love. In the coming year I’m wishing you real healing of old hurts (including lack of self-love). I’m wishing you tonnes of rest and massive self-care to bring you back to your blossoming best. I’m wishing you a truly satisfying relationship with yourself, with the Divine or someone special – whatever it is you know you are most in need of right now. You are enough. You are worthy. You are loved.
31 thoughts on “A Christmas Gift for You!”
Wow. I picked the “pink” gift and it truly resonates with what I need, more self love . Beautiful! I am at a place in my life where I now realize I have neglected to love myself for a long time.
The SIlver gift would help me have a better year in 2014. Thanks you 🙂
I hope you had a great Xmas.
thank you Nicole, could never ask for a better gift and all the best to you as well
Beautiful gift thank you and looking forward to a grand year and want all the best for you and your family and the whole world out there.
Thank you. Wishing you health, happiness, peace and abundance in 2014 🙂
What a delightful surprise. And I love the quote! Thanks for your thoughtfulness and have a wonderful Christmas!
Merry Christmas to you Nicole! Thank you for the silver gift…had you read my mind as I have been hoping for one of your special posts and you gave me the most special gift this Christmas. Thank you for being you xoxo May the gift of health and knowing how much YOU are loved by so many be yours. xoxo
You are such an amazing person Nicole – I chose red and it’s fantastic! Love you – Juliexxx
Thank you Nicole for all your wisdom and inspiration this year; I draw on your efforts more than you will ever know. Wishing you a loving and peaceful, relaxing Xmas Hugs Larri XX
Thanks alot Nicole 🙂 Wishing u and all the readers a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year 🙂
What a wonderful surprise…thank you so much. I love my gift. Love and thoughts. To you.
Merry Xmas to you and Ben and all your farm family! Lyn xxx
Thank you Nicole, for the gift and for the year-long gift-giving through your inspirational blog. WIshing you and all your family a wonderful and peaceful Christmas, with your wishes coming true in 2014. Fiona x
Just when I thought I’d had all of my presents and the best of all pops up out of the blue . Thank you Nicole I chose the brown gift and it was perfect, I am always seeking sanctuary in our house maybe this gives me permission to find it ,
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOURS AND ALL YOUR READERS .
HAppy Christmas Nicole to you and the family..much love….and errrr like kimberly stories..please, please, please, love the journies much much and hoping you are ok despite everything gentle healing wishes …a bit of kimberely magic would make the hol’s xxx
Merry Christmas to you! Thanks for somehow saying just the right thing at just the right times.
Thank you and Merry Christmas to you x
I picked the flower gift!!!!yes i need to be more creative!!!!thank you!!My wish for you is that your health get’s soooo much better!!!!!Merry Christmas!!!!!xxxxx
Well being a greedy guts, I chose two ! and guess what they are exactly what my Vision Quest was. Funny that. Hope you are feeling more recovered to enjoy your day with all your loved ones. Take care xxxxx
Thank you Nicole and Merry Christmas to you, thank you for a year of inspiration and I am looking forward to getting together in 2014. Have a restful healing time
Ps thanks for the gift I chose the Gold 🙂
Thank you so much Nicole, what a wonderful way to start my Xmas day. Much love to you and your reindogs !!! and may your New Year be filled with exceptional health, wealth , love and so much happiness, the kind that you bring to others xxxxxxxxx
And that is exactly what I want in my life too, thank you Nicole.
Merry Christmas to you, Ben, Bert and Hazza-Dog… oh, and the cows, owls, Cedric the snake and all the beings on your lovely farm.
And to Sokli, too!!!
Nicole, YOU are one of the best gifts ever! I hope you are feeling better. xo
Merry and Blessed Christmas!! 😀
Mwah, mwah, mwah…..lotsa luv to you xxx
Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas from Trèsors De Luxe! Our newest blog : http://www.tresorsdeluxeboutique.wordpress.com
Thank you for my silver gift. Heather x
Oh, that was good fun! Best wishes to you, Nicole, with much gratitude and love, and hope that 2014 is a wonderful year for you.
Thank you Nicole. Wishing you and all of your family (two and four legged, feathered and furred) the merriest of Christmases and Happiest of New Years. Sit back and enjoy the company of others down on your farm as you recover. Thank you again for all of your interesting and insightful blogs this year. Love to you.
May this holiday season smile gently upon you and yours, and may the New Year bring you light and joy.
Thank you Nicole. Merry Christmas.