“Sometimes, reaching out and taking someone’s hand is the beginning of a journey. At other times, it is allowing another to take yours.”
~ Vera Nazarian
My house is filled with boxes. There are crystals and books on every spare surface. Outside, on the back veranda, more boxes…
My Platform Retreat starts tomorrow morning, and we’re making our final preparations.
Platform Retreat is an intensive Bootcamp around defining your niche, writing your book, creating your course, starting your podcast, launching your blog or developing your membership group – or maybe all of those if that’s what you’re drawn to!
It’s a week of inspiration, creativity, practical advice, and, most importantly, action as I help the participants get on track to launch their book, course, website, blog, podcast or personal brand in 2020.
The Retreat booked out in a couple of days, and we ended up with a huge waiting list, so I have some good news about that. I’m not running Retreats in 2020 (I’ll be focusing on getting my books finished and putting all of my energies into our new online learning Academy!) but I am putting together a 12-week online mentoring program called Platform Accelerator.
Platform Accelerator will look at all of the areas we covered on Platform Retreat, as well as:
- how you can actually create a business that you love, and make money from that, even in a competitive market
- how to find the ideas that will connect with your audience (cos no connection equals no sales!)
- all the tech you’ll need for your website, social media, online learning, social media, communications, and for selling (including easy options for technophobes) – think of this bit as your Brand in a Box!
- how to set up on a shoestring, how to create your own venture capital to finance bigger projects, and where you really do have to spend a little more money to get what you need
- navigating how to create and launch face-to-face offerings, online offerings and physical products (like books, cards, and other good stuff)
- creating multiple streams of income for your business
- creating passive income for your business
- how to structure your business for sustainability, and where to source support and staff for your business so you don’t burn out AND so you can take holidays and live a life outside your business
- how to best use social media to create engagement and make your business profitable
- how to create a social media calendar
- how to create the core suite of offerings for your business, how to price them, and how to sell them
- marketing for people who hate pushy
- what to lead with first and how to build on that success
- how to launch in a way that suits your, your business and your customers
- making your content work harder for you
- marketing, community, brand loyalty and more!
Platform Accelerator launches on Monday 30 March 2020. I’ll have more details for you soon.
Meanwhile, if you’d like to hang out with us you can join our free Facebook Group here.
And if you’d like to get yourself clear about what you want, and what matters to you, you can get my Journeymaker’s Planner 2020 here.
Okay, time for me to go pack surprises into bags for my Platform Retreat students. (I wish I could show you a pic but it would ruin the surprise!) I’m so looking forward to leading this wonderful group of women as they come together for powerful learning and shift before stepping into their own leadership roles with the work they have come here to do.
Love and hugs, Nicole xx