“Seek out that particular mental attribute which makes you feel most deeply and vitally alive, along with which comes the inner voice which says, ‘This is the real me,’ and when you have found that attitude, follow it.”
~ William James
Today is a magical day. A day that appears only once every four years.
So, in the spirit of that magic, I’m asking you if you’ll join me in a little manifestation exercise. We’re going to make a little Magical Order for the Universe, and place it in a time capsule.
We’ll seal up our time capsule today, and then open it in four year’s time, on 29 February 2020.
Feel free to ask family members to join you in this Time Capsule activity.
You can choose to do either of the following:
- print everything out, or write by hand, to store in a small tin or envelope
- save everything to a USB or disc, which can then be placed in a small tin or envelope
Here’s what you’ll need to do.
- Take a photo of yourself (yep, a selfie!). Use your phone, your computer, it doesn’t matter what, but make sure your photo is today’s. Print it out or email it to yourself and save to a portable storage device
- Write a letter to the Universe, stating what you’d like your life to look like in four year’s time. This is a Magical Order to the Universal Kitchen where everything that we become in vibrational alignment with is made manifest. Be as specific as possible, don’t limit yourself, and really have fun with this. Will you have moved, renovated, planted a vegetable garden, become a dog or cat owner, gone on a big holiday, graduated, met the love of your life, had your book published, become healthier, happier? Write it all down, knowing that this is what you are asking the Universe to deliver.
- Fill in or write down the following Positioning Statement and add it to your Time Capsule:
I am grateful for the clarity, direction and inspiration I have received so far.
I am ready to begin creating a life for myself that is satisfying and richly meaningful – a life that reflects my values, and that best uses my talents and gifts.
I am ready to embrace positive change and to accept an avalanche of good in my life.
My commitment to you is that I will create a plan, and take consistent small steps in the direction of my dreams.
I am open to Divine Inspiration, Higher Guidance, Magic and Miracles. I am open to Breakthroughs, New Opportunities and Helpful People.
I am excited about co-creating a brighter future for myself and the ones I love.
With love and gratitude,
(insert your own name here)
Get creative! Use your paints, coloured pens, glitter and stickers to make your Positioning Statement visually attractive.
Find and label a small tin, box or envelope to use as your Time Capsule.
Now add a few little treats to really give your time capsule an authentic feel:
- Maybe the front page of today’s newspaper
- A magazine
- A playlist of your current favourite music
- A small amount of money for you to buy yourself a cup of coffee in four year’s time
- A trinket such as a badge or bracelet or crystal or small toy
Now for the most important part!
Feel inspired and excited about where you life can be four years from now. Read back through what you have written and spend five minutes visualising this life as though it has already happened. Feel the emotion in your heart as you see yourself in this new life. Make it as real as possible and get emotionally involved – because that’s what makes your Universal Order magnetic and powerful.
Now seal up your Time Capsule, and put it somewhere safe, to be opened in four year’s time.