“Power means happiness; power means hard work and sacrifice.”~ Beyonce Knowles
“Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did.”~ Newt Gingrich
April has so many gifts for us if we are bold enough to reach out and grab them. It’s a month for action, for overcoming obstacles and for getting things done.
Here’s my blueprint for making the most of the month ahead:
- Have a goal. Don’t have one yet? Choose SOMETHING. Big or small. Just choose.
- Break that goal down into smaller chunks.
- Pick one chunk. Break that down into smaller steps.
- Not sure where to start or what to do with identifying those steps? Ask an expert, phone a friend, find a mentor, google it. Someone will know!
- Start. Complete a step.
- Move to the next step. Start that. Finish it. Have a mini-celebration.
- Repeat step 6. And repeat. And repeat.
- Rest when you need to, practice self-care, have some downtime and connection time, eat well, then keep working.
Wishing you a month of progress! Lots of love, Nicole ❤ xx