“The future depends on what you do today.”
~ Mahatma Gandhi
There’s someone I want you to think about today. That person is your future self.
Every choice you make, every action you take is going to impact the future you.
Will the future you thank the you of today?
Or will the future you want to reach back through time and ask you to choose differently – to make other things a priority – so that the future you doesn’t pay the price for the actions you are taking and the decisions you are making today?
I know your future self WILL thank you for:
- looking after your health
- investing in your dreams
- learning and growing
- backing yourself and speaking your truth
- walking away from bad relationships
- making time to maintain healthy relationships with supportive family and friends
- working less, and playing more
- being a little adventurous and actually LIVING this life, rather than just going though the motions on autopilot
Today, as you move through life, give a little thought to your future self. Care a little more about the legacy you are creating for that version of you.
Biggest hugs and love to you, Nicole xx