“I can choose either to be a victim of the world or an adventurer in search of treasure. It’s all a question of how I view my life.” ~ Paulo Coelho
I’ve been quite overwhelmed with the flood of messages and emails since yesterday’s post on Remembering to take care of YOU! Seems that many of you are feeling unfulfilled, overwhelmed, under-appreciated, stuck in a life where you’re just going through the motions or too busy looking after everyone else to even start on the things that are dear to your hearts.
Well my lovelies, that just isn’t good enough! You are here to shine your light in the world! You have talents and desires that deserve airplay in your lives!
Perhaps you may remember me talking about the energies of 2013 –
‘2013 is a foundation year of growth and positive change, where we are reflecting these energies out from ourselves as we inhabit a place of stronger authenticity, awareness and connection. This year, as we sit in our personal power, we will feel a desire to contribute, to explore, to dream up new ways of being, and to action those dreams in the world. It is a time for visionaries, leaders and the building of lasting change.’
Because I want you to make the most of this fantastic energy for change I’ve decided to create a simple weekly course, delivered right here each Monday over the following 6 weeks, to help you get clear about what’s important to you and how to make your life more meaningful and satisfying.
The foundation of this course is going to be:
- Meditation, and
and I’ll be holding your hand every step of the way.
So to get ready for next Monday I need you to do a few things;
- Find or buy yourself a journal. Choose one without lines because we need to be able to write, draw and glue stuff. Let it be big enough that you can actually fit some stuff on the pages. It doesn’t need to be expensive – even a kid’s cheap scrapbook or scribble book would do.
- Get some art materials together. Nothing fancy – just some scissors, glue, coloured crayons or felt pens, and some old magazines you can cut up. You’ll also need some pens or pencils for writing with.
- Find a scarf, shawl or wrap in a favourite colour that empowers you.
- Choose a deck of positive cards (such as Angel Cards etc) or runes and a rune book.
- Select a crystal of your choice.
It’s going to be fun. It’s going to be enlightening. And it’s going to propel you into action. Hooray for that! Bless ♥ xx
And here’s the full program, all in one place for you. I’ll add the links each week as the new activities get posted: