“If you nurture your mind, body, and spirit, your time will expand. You will gain a new perspective that will allow you to accomplish much more.”
~ Brian Koslow
I’m holding a residential retreat in December, in beautiful Byron Bay. It’s nearly the end of 2013. Time to regroup, recharge and get ready for all that the New Year shall bring. Perhaps you’d like to join us?
It’s a week designed to bring you back to centre; to help you find your authentic voice, your passion and your direction. A sacred space for renewal and healing. A time just for you, so that you may be nurtured, supported, guided and cherished. An opportunity for you to move past the blocks, to get clear, to make a plan, and to get ready for an empowered year. A place for restoring your energy and faith, for spiritual connection and clarity, a time for breakthroughs.
I get it. You’re so busy giving to everyone else, getting the bills paid, racing through life – that you just aren’t getting the time, space or energy to nurture yourself, to get clear about what you want, or to get a plan together. You’re tired. You have a head full of ideas but you can’t quite seem to make them happen. You can’t put your finger on what’s holding you back. Or you know it, but you don’t know how to get past it.
You find yourself repeating the same patterns. In relationships. In business. In life. You’re stuck.
You’ve promised yourself that next year is going to be different…
Well then, my lovelies, this retreat is for you!
The Soul Sanctuary Retreat is for women only. A safe space for us to come together, to step into our powerful feminine energy and sisterhood. It’s a week of pamper, nurture and time for yourself. A perfect opportunity for you to rest and rejuvenate, indulge in some self-care and make the focus all about YOU!
2014 is just around the corner. And it’s a year of tremendous opportunity for those who are ready.
Highlights of this week-long retreat:
- We will learn some simple meditation techniques to help us connect into our heart centre and soul wisdom
- We will give ourselves space to relax and renew
- We will work on identifying our blocks; using some channeled wisdoms from me and my Guides, some art therapy, some spiritual work and some journaling
- We will work with our chakras to clear, heal and balance them
- We will learn about Power Chakras and find out which chakra is our own Power Chakra. This will help us to work with our greatest strengths and understand our greatest weaknesses and obstacles. Knowing this will truly help you to understand your patterns, and how to break free of what’s holding you back.
- We will identify our authentic essence – there is something in each of us which is uniquely ours – a combination of our gifts, passion and personality. When we work with that essence, we connect into a great power.
- We will do a personal Vision Quest and from that create our own Vision Board.
- We will create a plan for a fabulous 2014 – identifying our goals, participating in a commitment ceremony and developing a proper one-year plan to get us on track and working towards what’s important to us
- We will create our own mala meditation beads
- We’ll learn how to make our lives and our success sustainable and enjoyable
There will also be plenty of restful time for naps, swims, contemplation, friendship and personal projects. There will be time for meditation, and lots of channeled goodness with my beautiful team. There will be time for healing, journaling, relaxing, spiritual goodness and lots of yummy organic food, lovingly created by our own personal chef.
I’m so excited about this course, and we still have a few places left.
If you’d like more information please contact Dana my wonderful PA at email@example.com or via my website.
Lots of love 🙂 Nicole xoxo
14 thoughts on “Will you join me in December?”
Dearly would love to come. I am flying back to Aus on 20th December. Have just sent a message to your PA to find out dates… Am guessing it will be before this. If so then I wish all the girls who attend to have a wonderful spiritual healing.
yes the website has 2010 & 2011 dates on it, but nothing of this course that i can find? 🙂
I would love to come – what are the dates? I’m down in Northern NSW on hols from Dec 8 to 20 then back in Bris for Christmas.
It just aint fair is it, Sue from London , I live near Birmingham and there is no chance for me either but I to will join you in your thoughts to wish Nicole and all those lucky people, out there, who will meet up at that amazing location in December …sure beats putting the Christmas tree up .
Would love to. I’m in London, so a teeny bit too far to travel! I’ll be thinking of you though.x
I read this post and sighed what a wonderful experience for all you lucky participants. Sounds like an amazing week you have planned. May be one day I can manifest such a wonderful experience and join you all. Wishing you all the very best xox
Your retreat sounds like a fantastic idea. bad time of the year for me, otherwise I would consider.
I hope it is a rewarding experience for everyone.
yes, it sounds so wonderful! alas i live in the states and work through christmas eve every year. i am sure it will be a heavenly retreat knowing that you are leading it nicole! thanks for the invitation.
wow Nicole! If this was only possible,I’d be the first to register. I WILL be in India in December (actually leaving tomorrow and staying through until mid February) but a retreat like this sounds just like the thing I need….Lucky are all those women who live nearby who can take part in this.
much love light and JOY Jane 🙂