“They always gives me bath salts,” complained Nobby. “And bath soap and bubble bath and herbal bath lumps and tons of bath stuff and I can’t think why, ‘cos it’s not as if I hardly ever has a bath. You’d think they’d take the hint, wouldn’t you?”
~ Terry Pratchett, Hogfather
Thank you so much for supporting me and my blog this year. As a token of my gratitude and appreciation I’ve created some little gifts, just for you. All you need to do is select the present that most appeals to you, and then scroll down to see what your gift contains.
Much, much love to you, and my wishes for peace in your heart today. I hope your Christmas is love-filled, magical and blessed with kindness.
But if it’s a difficult time for you right now, know that there’s a place here at my Christmas Table just for you. Please don’t ever feel alone. I’m thinking of you…
Nicole ♥ xx
PS: I’m taking a few days off from blogging to rest, relax and soak up some peace and quiet here at the farm. See you soon!
Now choose your gift…
1. Silver Gift
2. Calico Gift
3. Monster Gift
4. Flower Gift
5. Crossword Gift
6. Gold Gift
7. Lace Gift
8. Red Gift
Open your gift here:
1. Silver Gift – My wish for you in 2015 is that you come to a place of self love, such that you begin to expect and allow only loving and respectful relationships in your life. I’m wishing you self-confidence, healthy sharing, joyful unions and people who love you honestly and well. I’m wishing you an abundance of happiness. I’m wishing you goodness, love and trust from others, and from yourself.
2. Calico Gift – This coming year, my wish for you is a return to simplicity, flow and a life that holds meaning and nurture for you. I’m wishing you time for yourself, a life free of clutter and unnecessary time-wasters, and a deep reconnection to what really matters to you. I’m wishing you a reclaimed life, filled with all the things that light you up. I’m wishing you choices that honour YOU! This is my wish for you – your best year ever.
3. Monster Gift – For you this year I’m wishing a restoration of energy, of creativity and a sense of enthusiasm for life. I’m wishing you friendship, adventures, good times and new horizons. I’m wishing you opportunity, optimism, and the courage to live boldly in the face of glorious possibility. And most of all, I’m wishing you fun!
4. Flower Gift – My wish for you in 2015 is emotional healing, emotional balance and a strengthening of your intuition. I’m wishing for you a great sense of being grounded in love, and a deep appreciation of what nurtures and uplifts you. I’m wishing you boundaries and healthy choices. I’m wishing you happiness and self-acceptance. I’m wishing for you a bright new beginning, perfectly suited to you and coloured with love.
5. Crossword Gift – Oh sweetheart… How much you underestimate yourself! In 2015 my wish is that you become brave enough to put your ideas, your wisdom and your own unique energy out into the world. I wish for you inspiration, strong support, wise mentors and a healthy dose of “I can do it”. It’s time. The world is waiting. Be brave, and start! I know you’ll be wonderful.
6. Gold Gift – As you unwrap this gift, know that I am wishing you a year filled with spiritual connection, divine inspiration, miracles, breakthroughs and a satisfying return to flow. I’m calling on all of the Guides, Angels and Ancestors to support you in realizing your dreams. I’m wishing you signs, progress and incredible turn-arounds. Know that it can be so!
7. Lace Gift – For 2015 my wish for you is healing, connection to nature and an unfolding connection to nature’s gifts. I’m wishing you vibrant health. I’m wishing you community and a tribe to call your own. I’m wishing you authenticity and a deep love of self and life. I’m wishing you vitality and an inner glow so bright that everyone notices your new sparkle!
8. Red Gift – This is a magical gift to bestow abundance upon you. For 2015 I’m wishing you a deep sense of emotional satisfaction, financial flow and a rich and abiding gratitude for the blessings in your life. I’m wishing you ease, I’m wishing you enough and plenty to spare, I’m wishing you a sense of true security in love and in life.