“Come from the heart, the true heart, not the head. When in doubt, choose the heart. This does not mean to deny your own experiences and that which you have empirically learned through the years. It means to trust your self to integrate intuition and experience. There is a balance, a harmony to be nurtured, between the head and the heart. When the intuition rings clear and true, loving impulses are favored.”
~ Brian L. Weiss
I had two residential retreats planned for 2015. My Beginners Channelling Intensive (long booked out – sorry, but you can put your name down for the next one in 2017!) is just three weeks away, and my end of year Soul Sanctuary Retreat (still some places available) will be run from 28 November to 4 December.
I hadn’t planned to run a third retreat. But recently I was offered an extra place in the calendar at Sangsurya this year. (I waited a long four years just to be able to get onto the short list for this venue, and if you’ve ever been to a retreat there before you’ll know what an incredible and transformative energy that venue holds.) I knew that if Tony was making additional retreat space available and offering it to me first above his other trainers and teachers, it was for a very good reason.
I briefly toyed with the idea of a second Beginners Channelling group, but then I looked at the dates, the moon phases and the various other energetic influences available for those dates and I did what I always do in these circumstances – I tuned into my intuition…
I have put together an incredible course on learning to use and trust your own intuitive abilities! As much as I use my Guides and other psychic tools, intuition is the one thing I tune into and use every single day. When I’m open to my intuition my life flows, and miracles happen.
This is the most comprehensive course on Intuitive Practice that I have ever created. I have no doubt that this course will fill quickly, and I am uncertain if I will offer this course again in the next few years. The retreat will run from September 10 to 15, 2015, in Byron Bay, Australia.
These dates coincide with a powerful New Moon and a partial solar eclipse. This New Moon is in Virgo – and the Maiden’s Moon, as this phase is known, is perfect for solitary pursuits, alone time, personal growth and intuitive connection. Are you getting goosebumpy here? I know I was when I realised the amazing timing of this retreat. But it gets better. Shortly after the retreat ends we will also have the Spring Equinox on September 23rd, a Supermoon and a total lunar eclipse on September 28, and then a visit from the Comet Catalina on October 1. Imagine how strongly you will be able to connect, transform and grow with all of these forces guiding and strengthening you and your intuitive ability!
What we’ll cover on this Retreat:
- Spiritual Foundation Habits (also covered pre-course)
- Intuition, how it works, and how to recognise and connect to that inner guidance
- Discovering our blocks and sabotage around intuition
- Learning to put ourselves into intuitive ‘flow’
- Connection to our Higher Selves Connection to the Akashic Records
- Connection to a new High Order Guide
- Techniques for using intuition for our health and wellbeing
- Techniques for using intuition around money and abundance creation
- Techniques for using intuition in love and family relationships
- Techniques for using intuition in business and business relationships
- How to give an intuitive reading to yourself or another person
- Methods for obtaining clarity over life direction and important decisions
- Intuitive Art
- Intuitive Writing; intuitive, automatic and channeled writing for self, and for future publication
Interested? Contact my wonderful PA, Dana at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
I hope to see you there, and support you through this next part of your journey! Much love, Nicole <3 xx