“Your inner strength is your outer foundation”
~ Allan Rufus
Lovelies, please amend your calendars! Due to that horrendous bout of flu which I am only just recovering from, we’ve postponed the Brisbane events until June.
Although I was sad to postpone there is a wonderful upside. My crystal suppliers are bringing me some great new specimens in time for the June dates. I’ll have more rare stones from Tibet and parts of China, some incredible stones from Afghanistan, lots of amazing Australian crystals and a few very special finds including Amber, skeletal Smoky Quartz and some Golden Healer Cactus Quartz clusters. I can’t wait to share them with you! (Ben has his fingers crossed that I won’t keep TOO many of them for myself.) from
All events will be now held from Friday June 29 to Sunday July 1 at St Colomb’s Church Hall, 23 Victoria St, Clayfield. That’s in Brisbane, QLD, Australia.
Friday, June 29 is our Pop Up Shop Opening and Channelling and Guided Meditation Evening. Come browse our gorgeous range of crystals, singing bowls, prayer shawls, tarot and oracle cards, journals and other tools for self-exploration and spiritual development.
There will be free demonstrations on using the singing bowls to clear spaces and your own energies, and Nicole and her team will be on hand to help with your crystal and card selections.
Friday Event: Join us for a shared supper and our Channelling Evening and Guided Meditation sessions on Friday night 6pm to 9pm. Come along and meet some of my guides (including some fairy friends!). They will share information about a range of topics, as well as answering questions from the audience. I rarely conduct channelling sessions outside my retreats, so this is a very special offering. I’ll be channelling my guides and some fairy friends who’ll be discussing:
- How to use silence and nature to heal yourself emotionally and physically
- How to use meditation to increase your emotional resilience and physical immunity
- How to work with crystals in meditation, for manifestation and for healing and the science behind how crystals interact with us (Some really cool new information here!)
- Using movement and music to energise you, release energetic and emotional blockages and help manage anxiety and depression.
These nights are always entertaining, educational and often very enlightening. Please bring a plate to share for supper. Tea and coffee will be provided.
Want to bring your kids? I welcome them as long as they are old enough to participate in the meditations and activities and are interested in the kind of content we’ll be sharing. As their parent you’ll know if this event is right for your child. This is not an evening suited to little children.
Cost: $35 adults, $15 children under 17 – Please RSVP to Dana at firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday 30 June – Full Day Workshop 10am to 4.30pm
Foundation Spiritual Practices – This one day workshop will help you wake up your natural psychic and intuitive abilities by developing a strong practice of regular habits to incorporate into your daily life. Whether you are a complete beginner or have been working with your spiritual gifts for years you’ll find tools and techniques here to help accelerate your growth. More importantly, these practices will help you to reclaim your mindfulness, sense of self, inner calm, good decision-making, peace within, and a strong connection to guiding energies.
These are the techniques I used to build my own intuitive and psychic abilities. They are tried and tested with over 35 years of my own personal practice. If you’re busy, stressed, anxious, time-poor and longing for a way back to that safe and tranquil space of connection and communion, or if you’ve gotten out of the habit of regular spiritual practice this is the workshop for you!
We will be learning:
- What a spiritual Journeymaker is and why it’s time for you to make that journey!
- How to use tarot and oracle cards to find your own answers and to go deeply into a space that gives you purpose, direction and perspective. (Even if you have NEVER done this before I will have you working confidently within a short space of time!)
- How to use crystals for deep soul work.
- How to use journalling as part of your regular spiritual practice – done properly, journalling can open doors in your life you’d never thought possible! I’ll show you how to frame your questions, how to spiritually connect and how to go deeper to create a sacred journey of self-enlightenment.
- How to easily connect with your Guides and Higher Self in meditation, and how to access these energies for direction and guidance.
- How to give yourself and others energetic healing to revitalise the body, clear blockages and promote physical, emotional and spiritual healing.
- Creating a sacred space in your home, and the fundamentals of crystal gridding, space clearing and energy work.
- Some sacred and powerful breathing and energies techniques taught to me by my Aboriginal Aunties that I have never shared before.
- Some simple quick spiritual rituals to start and end your day connected, balanced and in a good place.
Morning and afternoon tea, and lunch will be provided.
All participants will receive worksheets, a crystal grid to construct at home and MP3 recordings of our guided meditations after the event so that you can follow along with them at home until you are confident enough to do them by yourself.
Cost: $330 adults, $220 children under 17
Sunday 1 July – Full Day Workshop 10am to 4.30pm
Making and Using Meditation Mala Beads – Lots of people are wearing Mala Beads these days, but no-one seems to know how to actually use them!
Come along to this fun and instructive one-day workshop and let me show you how. Today you will learn about Mala Beads, how they work, and how to use them.
You’ll create your own sacred Meditation Mala, with a combination of blessed wooden beads and crystals. (And oh my, you should see the crystals and pearls I have for you to choose from!) You’ll learn the prayers and blessings to activate your Mala and to attune it to your own energies. At the end of the day you’ll have a beautiful wearable spiritual tool, that suits your personality, energy and style.
You’ll also learn how to use your Meditation Mala. I’ll show you:
- how to meditate to reach that deep quiet space that everyone talks about but so few people get to
- how to meditate to manage anxiety, stress and depression
- how to meditate to create manifesting energies that draw positive energy, situations and relationships to your life
- how to meditate to send energy and healing to others
- how to meditate to change habits and build positive new ones
- how to meditate to build your own intuitive connection and connection to Guides, Ancestors, Angels and God (whomever or whatever you perceive that energy to be)
- how to meditate to clear and activate your chakras
These are the mala meditation techniques I have used to build my own intuitive and psychic abilities, some of which have been shared with me by Tibetan Buddhist Shamans.
By the end of the day you’ll feel connected, grounded, blissy and fabulous!
Morning and afternoon tea, and lunch will be provided.
All participants will take home their own sacred mala beads. You’ll also receive worksheets and MP3 recordings of our guided meditations after the event so that you can follow along with them at home until you are confident enough to do them by yourself.
Cost: $330 adults, $220 children under 17
Note: If you choose to attend both weekend workshops and the Channelling Evening, total cost will be discounted to $650. (YOMMERS also receive an additional discount – we’ll tell you all about that in our facebook group!)
VIP Tickets: We have a limited number of VIP Tickets Available
Come hang out with me! As a VIP you’ll be invited to an exclusive breakfast and additional session with me before the workshop each morning starting at 8am. In these intimate sessions I will share extra teaching and give you the opportunity to ask personal questions and receive channelled information specifically for you! You’ll be given a deluxe participant’s bag with crystals chosen and programmed for you by me, as well as a beautiful journal and some other special goodies to help you make the most of your event. Our Goody Bag is TRULY Deluxe this year – you’re going to love it!!! You’ll also receive an MP3 of our private channelling sessions and guided meditations as well as a copy of the Friday Night Channelling event too. (Added bonus – you’ll also have first access to the new channelled crystals I’ll bring each day to replenish our shop stock!)
VIP Foundation Spiritual Practices – $585
VIP Meditation Mala – $585
VIP Weekend Ticket – $1100
For More Information Or To Book: You can register your interest with my wonderful team at email@example.com or come over to my Shop here on the blog from where you can buy your tickets direct.
And of course you can drop in to the pop-up shop at any time over the weekend, except during our Friday Night Event!
I look forward to seeing you, to hugs and friendship, and to some wonderful classes and sharing,
Much love, Nicole ❤ xx
2 thoughts on “Revised Date Savers For Brisbane Pop Up Shop and Workshops!”
I’m so glad you are starting to feel better. i am also so sorry I won’t be able to attend any of your new weekend dates. (other plans. Going travelling again. More G & T’s on the plane for you)
Love and hugs. Mxxxxx
Hi Nicole, I’m unable to get to Brisbane but really keen to learn how to use mala beads. Any chance you could develop a webinar? Many thanks