Don’t be afraid to try new things. They aren’t all going to work, but when you find the one that does, you’re going to be so proud of yourself for trying.
2023 is a year with energies that support us to go deep in our inner journey, and to connect with our intuition and inner wisdom.
One of the places you can use that is in your daily life. Gentle enquiry and self-reflection can help you to see where you might like to change yourself or your life, and how you might do that.
Questions to ask yourself include:
- How do I feel in my body right now?
- How are my energy levels?
- What can I simplify this year?
- What one thing could I stop doing that would make a real difference in my life?
- What one thing could I start doing that would make a real difference in my life?
- Where am I feeling resentment? How could I heal/fix this?
- Do I have enough time for myself?
- Do I have too much time on my own?
- What small thing that I’ve been thinking about could I change?
- What big thing that I’ve been thinking about could I change?
- What would I like to eat or drink more of?
- What would I like to eat or drink less of?
- What would I like to make more time for in my life?
- What do I want to learn?
- What do I want to heal?
- What do I want to try?
- How could I improve my health?
- How could I improve my financial situation?
- How could I improve my personal or work space?
- How could I improve my intuition and self-awareness?
- How could I improve my relationships with others?
- How could I improve my relationship with myself?
- What matters to me most in life?
- Those things and relationships that matter – am I spending enough time on them?
It’s a year where going deep will reveal a way forward, and help you to craft a life more in alignment with your authentic self. Then all you need to do is follow the path your wise self is suggesting for you, one simple step at a time. Because it’s never enough just to think about it – change takes action too!
Love, and boundless encouragement, Nicole xx
PS – Want some tools to support your journey? My Etsy store has a 40% off sale until the end of this month, so jump in and grab your Planner, Journal and anything else that calls to you! Go here.
2 thoughts on “Are You Doing Things Differently Yet?”
I’m feeling I need to print off this list, cut them up individually, place them
in a jar & draw one every day to enrich my daily journalling. Oh! and paste an envelope into the back of my journal to add that day’s Q’s into & repeat once all the Q’s strips have been used up. Yes, great idea me thinks/feels XO
Fantastic questions to ponder Nicole!