“When you have once seen the glow of happiness on the face of a beloved person, you know that a man can have no vocation but to awaken that light on the faces surrounding him. In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.”
~ Albert Camus
If you read my Welcome to March post you’ll remember that this month is all about relationships and being committed to what matters to us.
Energetically we’ve just gone through a few weeks with solar flares and planetary alignments creating situations where many of us have faced challenges or have needed to face or address problems in our lives.
I know you will have felt it, as all of you here in our Cauldrons and Cupcakes community are intuitive, empathic and sensitive, which is why we get along and understand each other so well.
So my friends, here’s my weekend challenge to you, based on how you’re feeling. Choose the option that suits you best. And yes, you can choose more than one.
- Phone a friend or relative to touch base, say hi and check on how they’re doing. This is especially important if they have ongoing issues or if something has happened recently or a while ago in their lives. The world has a short attention span and often only offers support and caring in the first five minutes of an event. Be that voice of kindness at the end of a phone line.
- Catch up with some loved ones or friends. Go for a coffee. Ask them around to your place and have them bring a plate to share. Go bowling or to a movie together. Hang out in each others company and catch up on each others news. Yes, this includes your partner and kids! And maybe your pet needs some attention too 🙂
- Spend some time on something that matters to you and that will refill your tanks. Alone or in a group – whatever it is that you most need right now.
- If you’re the one feeling wrung out or fragile reach out to someone. Phone a family member or friend, join a support group or make an appointment to get some help from a professional. You don’t have to do this alone.
- Do something that makes you feel alive. Dancing, travelling, laughing, gardening, surfing. Something new. An old favourite you don’t have enough time for anymore.
- Connect up. Use prayer, meditation or your favourite spiritual practices to connect into the comfort and wisdom of your Higher Self, Guides, Angels, God, Nature or whatever is your faith.
We’re all in this crazy life together, and it’s our togetherness that will get us through.
biggest hugs and love, Nicole❤ xoxo
10 thoughts on “I Have A Favour To Ask You”
I’ve been in a dark place. I sent out many Valentine’s in February, a few postcards at the start of March, but I am feeling lonely. It’s been almost a year since I’ve seen my husband, because of the caregiver responsibility I’ve taken on. He usually sends me a single good night text each night, but I wanted to talk to him this week. I’d been to the doctor and he’d forgotten I had the appointment. He’s really busy, so I try not to bother him. We don’t often talk to each other.After reading this, I decided I’d call. I did and we talked for almost 17 minutes! 😁😁 I’m glad you helped give me the courage to see if anyone was home. Thank you.
If ever I needed this pep talk it’s been the last two days! Thank yo u for this kick in my butt that I truly needed to have. May God and his heavenly angels continue your healing and the ability to be the earth angel we all need. I love to live by your strength and ability to be a distance healer even through all of your own personal struggles. 😇🙏🙏⭕️❌⭕️❌
Amazing how you so often write about what I am thinking!
Surprisingly, I’ve got this one sorted, for once. 💖💖💖🦋🦋🦋
Thank you for this Nicole. I will do that. <3
Yes I’m doing this! 💖
So perfect! Thank you Nicole! Have a glorious day! Much love, Pamela
Thank you sweet Nicole how right you are speak your heart and live your truth.
Thank you… I will 🙏🏼❤️❤️
As usual you hit it on the nail Nicole. Thank you and have a lovely restful weekend xxx