“Ninjas don’t wish upon a star, they throw them.”
~ Jarius Raphel
“While others were dreaming about it – I was getting it done.”
~ Nathan W. Morris
As the year races towards December are you shaking your head at the list of tasks you’d hoped would be done by now? Here we are in the final quarter of 2018. It’s a great time for planning for the year ahead, and a very good time indeed for getting stuff done. Which is handy, because it’s almost #GeSHiDoMo time. Some of you will remember that last year we ran a month-long challenge called #GeSHiDoMo. It was such a success that we’re doing it again!
#GeSHiDoMo stands for ‘Get Sh*t Done Month’ – and I am dedicating the month of November to #GeSHiDoMo, so that we can arrive at December with a bunch of stuff ticked off and completed.
Maybe you’ve got a goal you wanted to achieve, and now Christmas is almost here and you still haven’t made much progress. Perhaps you’ve got a To-Do List as long as your arm, and nothing finished yet. You might have One Big Thing, or a mass of smaller and unrelated things, or maybe you’ve wrecked yourself this year trying to get all the things done and your self-care has fallen by the wayside.
That, my friends, is why I have created #GeSHiDoMo. Whether you have a lot to do, a problem with organising and motivating yourself, or if you actually need to schedule some time-out, we’ve got you covered.
I’m launching the #GeSHiDoMo challenge on Sunday 28 October. The program is online, which means that no matter where you are you’ll be able to join in.
What will you get when you join #GeSHiDoMo 2018?
- A #GeSHiDoMo Planner workbook to download. This Planner will help you to create your goals and tasks to complete in November. You’ll be able to work out what your priorities are and what kind of #GeSHiDoMo Ninja you will be. Based on your Ninja ranking you then get a proper system for organising and completing these tasks, so you can finally Get Sh*t Done.
- #GeSHiDoMo Bingo Sheets – sounds crazy, I know, but wait ’til you see them. Suddenly getting organised has become fun!
- #GeSHiDoMo Weekly Planner Sheets – if you’re not a Bingo fan, if you’ve got a mass of stuff to do or easily move into overwhelm, or if you are a List kind of person you’ll love this approach to Getting Sh*t Done.
- Access to our exclusive Facebook Page and Community, where this month of madness will unfold. It will be a place where you can share your progress and support each other. Everything we teach will happen on the Facebook Page.
- Weekly videos to help you start strong and keep going.
- Facebook Live events where I will coach you and answer your questions.
- Daily motivational tips.
- Heaps of very cool competitions.
- Super-Ninja fabulous prizes!!!
- An Awesome Certificate of Completion if you get Get Your Sh*t Done by November 30.
Interested in becoming a #GeSHiDoMo Ninja? Click HERE!
To join #GeSHiDoMo will cost just $33 Australian for the month. (That’s about $24 USD).
Here’s what some of our participants had to say about #GeSHiDoMo Challenge:
- Loved #GeSHiDoMo 2017. The group interaction and Nicole’s support. It was inspiring and the bingo sheets with my own diary system worked really well for me. Thank you to all xx
- I loved this challenge and wish it ran more than once a year.
- I loved it! I almost finished everything I set out to do, and realized I was trying to do too many things at once, which is something I need to get better about. Really enjoyed doing this exercise. Thank you!
- It was so much fun in the group and so motivating and a super idea, thank you so much.
- Loved this! Halfway through the challenge I changed the things I wrote on my bingo sheet and I went in a different direction. It made me realise things are so much easier when they’re broken down into bite-size pieces. So, Thank You. A great life lesson!
- It was very uplifting to be a part of this group. The videos and live events kept me motivated, and I loved watching everyone’s progress. A very honest and kind group who helped each other over the finish line. I learned a lot, and got heaps more done than I had thought I would.
- I finally found time for me, and ended the month rested and with some healthy and supportive routines in place. No more burn-out for me. Thank you x
- Let me do it again. …I’ve been so productive!
It’s almost time to #GeSHiDoMo – See you soon!
Love and encouraging hugs, Nicole ❤ xoxo
Yep, if you have scrolled all the way down to the bottom of the page looking for the link to join here it is again! Join #GeShiDoMo here
PS – YOMMERs and YOMpreneurs
Happy News! If you are already a member of my Year of ME or one of our YOMpreneurs it’s free to join! You’ll be automatically added to our Facebook Group and the downloadable files will be ready for you to download.