“Sometimes I think,
I need a spare heart to feel
all the things I feel.”Sanober Khan
Have you been feeling a little emotionally wobbly the past few days? Blame it on the moon!
Today’s full moon in Pisces brings with it a wonderful energy for all forms of emotional release and healing. You’ll have felt this energy for the last couple of days, and you’ll feel it for a few more yet.
You might experience any or all of the following:
- immense fatigue, which comes on suddenly
- nervous energy
- crying for no reason
- restless nights or insomnia
- exhausted and can’t stop sleeping
- suddenly feeling sad, anxious or foreboding
- great bursts of inspiration or creativity
- suddenly thinking about people or situations from the past
- dramatic or upsetting or crazy dreams
- your imagination running wild
- intense moods
- picking up on other people’s moods and energies, and taking some of that on as your own
- heightened sensitivity
- a readiness to release relationships, jobs or situations that are no longer in your best interests
- strong intuitive insights
- increased psychic perception
Don’t be concerned by these energies. Rest if you need to, and know that they will pass. I also recommend epsom salts baths, good hydration, and eating bananas (I know, it sounds strange but trust me, they will help.)
As this moon moves toward the dark moon (new moon) you’ll find yourself feeling calmer, and restored to yourself a little more. Your creativity will stabilise and you’ll feel inspired to make changes that support a healthier, happier version of yourself.
If you’re a crystal lover remember to put your stones out under the moon to cleanse and recharge. You might want to spend a little time recharging under that beautiful moon too!
Love and hugs, Nicole xx