We are all like the bright Moon; we still have our darker side.
~ Khalil Gibran
The September Full Moon in Pisces (September 10) brings up lots of energy around emotions, and can bring you clarity about why you feel or act in certain ways. It may also bring insights about other significant relationships too.
Your insecurities may also come into focus during the Full Moon energies – that’s okay, because it shows you what you need to work on in bringing yourself closer to balance and inner peace. Do this work any time over the next five days.
Here is a simple card spread to help you make the most of the Full Moon:
- Shuffle your deck, while asking What insights will help me heal my emotions right now?
- Then choose 5 cards – however you choose them is fine. Place them down in front of you, face down, with the first card to your left and the final card on the right.
- CARD ONE. Turn up the first card. This shows the SITUATION that offers opportunities for healing and emotional insights right now.
- CARD TWO. Turn up the second card. This shows the EMOTION or BELIEF embedded within the situation that offers opportunities for healing and insights right now.
- CARD THREE. Turn up the third card. This shows the HISTORY that led to this situation, and shows why this became an insecurity or vulnerability for you.
- CARD FOUR. Turn up the fourth card. This shows the SOLUTION that brings opportunities for healing and emotional insights for this situation.
- CARD FIVE. Turn up the fifth card. This shows the POTENTIAL OUTCOME from acting on the offered solution for this situation. A positive card shows where the situation or you yourself can evolve to, and a card that appears to be negative shows what you are walking away from, leaving behind or ending that will then lead to a positive outcome.
- Journal your answers, reflect upon them, and then act on them.
Remember, the wisdom and power is always within you. You just need to take the time to sit quietly with yourself, ask the Universe for help, and then trust!
Love, moonbeams and silver sparkles, Nicole xx