“Reach deep within, and reconnect with the essence of your being.”
~ Bryant McGill
Do you need some time for recharging, reconnecting and being re-inspired? In late November I’ll be running my final residential retreat for 2017 in beautiful Byron Bay, Australia. It’s a special time of year for my team and I. We plan this retreat, no matter what the content focus might be, as a week of Soul Sanctuary – time for self-nurture, friendship, reflection, planning and the foundation of some truly life-changing habits.
This year’s theme is ‘Working With Crystals’.
Here are 10 reasons why you might need to be a participant on this retreat:
- If you’ve always wanted to meditate and you don’t know how, or can’t seem to get into that space on your own, come join us. I’ll teach you a range of simple meditation techniques, including using crystals in meditation. You’ll also get to make a meditation mala to take home with you!
- If you are attracted to crystals, and own a few, but have no idea what to do with them, we can help you. This retreat is a Crystals 101 course – aimed at building a solid foundation of skills to help you choose, use and enjoy working with crystals in lots of different and helpful ways. Meditations, grids, mandalas, healing stones and talismans – we explore it all.
- If you want to explore and develop your psychic and intuitive skills in a safe and supportive environment, we’ll walk you through the basics and a few extra little steps, using easy and straight-forward methods.
- If you’d like to learn how to use tarot and oracle cards intuitively, to give readings for yourself and others, even if you’ve never done anything like this at all, come hang out with us. (And don’t worry if you’re already great at this because I’ll have some new insights for the old hands!)
- If you’ve ever used bush flower, bach or crystal essences, and wanted to learn how to make them for yourself, we’ll be showing you at retreat. You’ll take some home in your toolkit, and be gifted one made by Nicole just for you!
- If you’ve been interested in reiki or hands-on healing and energy work, but don’t know what to do, we’ll be teaching you some really simple techniques you can use for yourself, your loved ones and your pets.
- If you’d love a week of seasonal organic local ingredients, showcasing the best that the Byron Shire has to offer, lovingly prepared as high-vibration meals cooked by our own personal chef and her team – so that you leave retreat feeling healthy, nurtured and well nourished – this retreat is for you.
- If you’re hankering for connection with like-minded people, the chance to make new friends, and to work with a teacher who mentors you and holds space for you to be your very best self, a teacher who goes above and beyond in her connection with you, we’re your people. Come join us.
- If you want to actually make things, feel things and engage your heart and hands, you’ll love this very practical and hands-on retreat.
- If you want next year to be different, and to make the most of the energies of 2018, you need this retreat. 2018 is fast approaching, and its heart-centred energies support connection, collaboration, communication and community. It will be a year for expressing ourselves in the world, for starting and growing life-changing projects, for truly becoming more and offering more of our gifts, talents and wisdom. This Retreat will help you to understand the energies and opportunities of 2018, and get you started with a plan, a full spiritual tool-kit and a personal session with Nicole, focusing on how to make the most of the year ahead.
And did I mention crystals? Such a wonderful array to work with, and some special stones to take home!
My retreats are much more than just a learning environment. They are a safe place for your Soul to evolve. They are a coming together of like-minded people for sharing and connection, and they are a journey that will accelerate your understanding of and love for yourself and your place in the world.
You’ll go home after Retreat relaxed, well-fed (the food is divine!), energised and with a full toolkit of crystals, a solid spiritual practice for your own ongoing development, new friendships, peace in your heart, and a warm glow from being nurtured, supported and revitalised.
This week will suit everyone from complete beginners to those of you who are advanced in your personal or professional practice. It’s also a week where you will be able to recharge after the big year that 2017 has been, and where you will be able to prepare yourself for the new year and all its possibilities.
To find out more email my wonderful PA, Dana Hartnell, directly at email@example.com and she’ll send you some more information and an Expression of Interest form just as soon as she can.
We look forward to having you join us for a very special and transformative experience.
Much love, Nicole ❤ xoxo