“Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.”
~ Benjamin Franklin
In the past few weeks I’ve been inundated with people asking me if it’s too late for them to join my business mentoring program for 2018.
The short answer to that is NO, but the doors won’t stay open much longer. I’ll be closing out this group on March 15 and the doors won’t open again until January 2019.
My mentoring program combines a year-long membership to my Year of ME community and Planner, as well as a ten-month business course designed to help you get up and running or to level up and create better cashflow in your existing business.
And all of this while learning to be beautifully, comfortably and authentically yourself!
There are three options for this mentoring:
- The standard package which costs $770 – truly this is a no-brainer. Where else can you get ten months of business course and group coaching for $440 AND email support from me? Which is what it boils down to after we subtract the twelve-month Year of ME (YOM) community membership and course – the YOM course is compulsory and is where I teach many of the metaphysical foundations you’ll find so helpful in a soul-centred business. The YOM community is where I hang out, and where you can get access to me for all kinds of stuff. Incidentally, if business isn’t your thing or if you’re in that long queue of people waiting for a reading with me or to come on my next retreat you should consider joining YOM because I run regular webinars and Facebook live sessions where I share many of the concepts and skills I teach on retreats, and I also do card readings in my live sessions where I give my YOMMERS guidance and support – it’s awesome. Did I say you should come join us?! Details in my shop! The standard business mentoring package is available as a one-time purchase or monthly subscription. Note: total subscription cost slightly higher than one-time price
- The standard package plus ad hoc coaching hours – you can buy coaching sessions as you need them with me, to get that extra targeted support.
- The Deluxe YOMpreneur package. This package includes membership to YOM and YOMpreneur 2018, with one important extra. Dedicated one-on-one coaching time with me as we work through the YOMpreneur program. As a Deluxe YOMpreneur for 2018 you’ll receive:
- Priority booking status ahead of all my other clients
- 10 hours of intensive business coaching and personal metaphysical mentoring to be used throughout the year. All our sessions will be recorded and made available to you as MP3s.This can be taken as phone, skype or face-to-face sessions.
- A twenty-minute orientation call/skype where we map out your coaching time with me for the year ahead.
- Email support.
- This can also be paid for as a one-time buy or as a monthly subscription
Why work with me?
I have worked as a private business coach for a number of high-profile clients for over fifteen years, helping them to grow their businesses in sustainable ways. To do this work I combine my psychic and business abilities as well as my professional training and experience to help identify opportunities, strengths and skills – and to then generate business plans that elevate performance, create teams and build sustainable and strong businesses.
I’ve got a strong business and adult education background and qualifications in those fields, as well as being able to use my intuitive and psychic skills. My current business is a healthy six-figure gig that I run from home, part-time and often in my pyjamas, with help from a great team. I’ve run other people’s businesses, been a business trouble-shooter, a business lecturer, and run my own corporate communications company with universities, government departments, international agencies and global corporations as clients. I understand how to create businesses that can support your needs, especially if you have a family, are a carer or are working from a place of illness, fatigue or disability.
In 2017 I launched the pilot program of YOMpreneur – a program to help my Cauldrons and Cupcakes community and my metaphysical mentoring students to create their own success in business.
In 2018 I’ve refined this process to become YOMpreneur Business 2018. In this mentoring program I will work with you on your existing small business or a new business idea to build something that can generate income and help you to take your ideas and products to the world.
Seriously, I’ll never offer this amazing course at such a ridiculously cheap price ever again, so why not sign up now and take advantage of the chance to work with me to help make your business dreams a reality!
Read on to find out more below.
What’s In the YOMpreneur Course for 2018?
The YOMprenuer Course is designed to be used in conjunction with the Year of ME Planner yearly membership and course. Access to the YOM course and materials is part of the YOMpreneur Package.
The YOMpreneur Coursework and Support runs from February to November 2018.
In these ten months I will work to skill you up in the following areas:
- how to think like an entrepreneur – the ‘ideas’ part of the business
- how to think like a business manager – the ‘get stuff done’ part of the business
- how to actively learn from the past year, and incorporate those learnings into your business
- how to incorporate your intuition and values into your business planning and everyday business activities
- how to understand and clearly define your business offerings and audience
- how to develop business plans that are sustainable and that honour your own style of working and living
- how to create systems to support your business and your work/life balance
- how to identify your best opportunities for growth and success in 2018
- how to work towards turning ideas into action, results and profit
- how to generate cash-flow in your business
- how to avoid burnout and make business fun again!
You’ll also get to connect with other intuitive and empathic entrepreneurs
If you join up as a YOMpreneur I’ll show you how to navigate and plan for the year ahead in business, and how to incorporate those activities back into your Year of ME Planner so that you get on track and then keep going. The YOMpreneur membership will suit you if you have a business idea but haven’t taken it further, but it will also work for you if you have an existing business and are looking to make it work better for you or take things to the next level! There is something here for all heart-based entrepreneurs.
I’m going to help you create the plan and then work the plan.
The emphasis in 2018 is on getting you cash-flow positive. We’re going to do this through regular group coaching calls, coursework and webinars.
YOMpreneur offers something very important – like-minded people, accountability and a chance to be less isolated in your business development and entrepreneurial dreams.
I’ll also have webinars and facebook live events to keep you updated, motivated and heading in the right direction. You’ll also have a special accountability buddy for the year ahead – me!
YOMpreneur 2018 includes the Year of ME membership (YOM) and year-long course as well as the YOMpreneur membership and course. Both groups also have private facebook pages.
YOMpreneur Course Program:
January & February 2018:
- existing Deluxe YOMpreneur Members’ private one-on-one coaching sessions with me. Note: If you sign up for the YOMpreneur Business 2018 Package you can still access private coaching with me by purchasing coaching hours.
- YOM Ruzuku program is online. YOM first webinar to walk you through the Planner and discuss the energies of the year ahead. (replays are available of all webinars)
- YOMpreneur Ruzuku course opens. Access to Business Planner and Review package.
- Access to all course resources
- Webinar to walk you through the Business Planner and to discuss the levels of business and where you currently sit within the 5 level framework.
- Thinking like an Entrepreneur.
- You’ll have homework – Your Ideas Catalogue and Creative Brief
- Accountability Buddy program begins
- Knowing the Soul of your business
- Knowing your Story
- Identifying opportunity and how you can serve your market.
- The importance of short and long range plans.
- Minimum, Target and Stretch Goals
- Group coaching calls start. These are fortnightly live calls where you will have the chance to ask questions about your business and the material we are working through together.
- How to think like a Business Manager.
- Webinar about choosing a launch product and path.
- Committing to the Next Step (this will vary depending on which of the five levels your business is at)
- Finding the right language for your offering so that it connects to your market.
- Marketing for people who hate marketing and self-promotion
- Fining the right model for your first YOMpreneur offering: 1:1 or 1:few for services or leverage for physical products
- Creating a pilot launch path for a product or service that will generate cashflow for you.
- Group coaching calls.
- Building a strong profile and name for yourself and/or your business
- Building your offering
- Creating momentum and interest for your offering
- Working out what you can and can’t do yourself
- Group coaching calls
- Webinar and pep talk about launching and how to do it right
- Generating sales for your launch
- How long a lead-in do you need?
- Selling your test product or offering your launch program
- Collaboration and community as pathways for growth
- Group coaching calls
- Launching your product or service
- Refining on the Run
- Gathering feedback and testimonials
- Teams, and why you need one
- Webinar – What people really want from you and/or your business
- Branding, social media, and the benefits of PR
- Intuitive Business Development
- Counting dollars and setting new goals
- Systems and services to help your business grow
- Group Coaching
- Choosing your Second Offering
- Creating a calendar of events, launches or time to be sold (includes looking at your 2019 offerings)
- Managing Failure and Minimising Disasters
- Where to spend money in and on your business
- Webinar – Your List and your Story
- Growing Bigger Sustainably – a How-To
- Add-ons and value levels for your offerings
- Group Coaching calls
- Bonus Final Webinar
- Learning to review your work
- Celebrating success for your business and your community
- Identifying the steps you need to grow to the next level in your business
- Planning for a successful 2019
Let me help you grow a successful business this year, as well as nourishing you on a soul level. It’s going to be great!
Much love, Nicole ❤ xx
PS – YOMMERS and YOMpreneurs are valued and important members of our community – they also enjoy discounts on many of our services and events, and get priority treatment when booking for readings, retreats and workshops!