“The world is so empty if one thinks only of mountains, rivers & cities; but to know someone who thinks & feels with us, & who, though distant, is close to us in spirit, this makes the earth for us an inhabited garden.”Goethe
My team and I have had several meetings (over Zoom cos I am locked down at the farm in isolation for the forseeable future), and I have been spending much time in meditation and contemplation, thinking how we can best serve you over the coming year – given that Coronavirus is changing the world we live in and how we can work and interact.
Over the past thirty years one of the things I have used my many periods of extended social isolation and home time for has been my own spiritual journey – honing my metaphysical skills, studying, and connecting via the internet with like-minded people.
These are the things that will help you too.
So these are the things we will be offering this year:
Here on the Blog:
- Competitions and giveaways, including full-year scholarships to my paid membership group
- More do-at-home practical activities, including recipes, homesteading hints, quarantine help, journaling and self-exploration
- Discounts for existing products
- Links to helpful resources
And I’ll be sharing much more of home – my farm, my life, my practices – so you can feel like you are visiting me here, and sitting at my table for a chat and a cup of tea.
In my free Facebook Group:
- Meditation tips
- Online live ‘Cuppa and Colouring’ Parties with gorgeous downloadable colouring pages and extra magical woo-woo and teaching over shared cuppas (cup of the beverage of your choice) and conversation
- Additional free training resources for foundation skills
You can join our free Facebook Group here:
Click this link to join:
For my Paid Membership:
- New monthly payment options, for those of you who cannot pay the yearly fee upfront, and we are capping the membership fee at the introductory rate for the next six months.
- Regular live online Guided Group Meditations, like the ones I run for my Retreat students and Advanced groups.
- Regular channelling sessions livestreamed with me and my Guides (We just did a great hour-long one on the weekend with Rollo and Sokli about the Coronavirus, setting strong boundaries and staying healthy in challenging times)
- Access to more new courses for free (non-members will pay full price)
- Some special Retreat-level advanced practices for your soul journey, taught live and also available as videos after the event
The monthly membership option will be available next week, or you can jump in now paying the yearly fee here.
If you’re ready to join us at the yearly rate, or you’d like more information visit this link for all the details:
In my Academy
New online courses and materials (Separate to my membership group courses) to help you dive deeper into your spiritual journey for the year ahead, or to retool or create a new business based on your talents and gifts that will work in our changing world.
There will be offerings from under $20USD, and also some longer and more expensive online spiritual coaching and mentoring programs to replace my regular in-person retreats and events – something those of you who found it too hard to travel to Australia have been asking me to do for you for a long time.
Stay tuned for more details on these soon!
Additional Appointments for Private Sessions with Me
I’m opening my books to new and exisiting clients for readings and making more times available in our calendar. For more information contact Trishy my PA at firstname.lastname@example.org
And of course I’m holding you all in my twice daily meditations and prayers, and as always I’ll be turning up here on the blog to share my life, my thoughts and more tips for coping as a sensitive or psychic soul in this crazy new world.
Love, hugs and a dash of inspired creativity (between naps as I recover from my own non-COVID-19 but still brutal recent infection), Nicole xx