OMG – we did it!
Nicole and team 💕🥂🤩🎄
It is with a sigh of relief and a cheer of excitement that I can announce that The Journeymaker’s Planner 2023 is now available for purchase.
This year we have gone fully digital. So, you can print it out at home, take it to your local copy shop, or use it on your favourite device – because it is completely editable as a PDF or in an app such as Goodnotes or Notability.
If you haven’t used our Planner before, here’s what you need to know:
The Journeymaker’s Planner is a spiritual toolkit disguised as a diary & planner. Learn to tap into your intuition, and follow your heart’s path using skills like meditation, mindfulness, journaling, self-care, intuitive tarot or oracle card reading, energy work, and much more. If you’re already using the Planner you’ll know what a wonderful companion it can be for both the good and the hard times in life. The Planner also comes with a free updated online course and comprehensive instructional videos to support your use of the planner and your spiritual growth, and access to a private Facebook group.
All the Details:
- 372-pages, A4 and US Letter size, full colour, with 54 pages of healing rituals, self-care and energy rituals, a weekly gratitude practice, as well as a comprehensive card spread for 2023, a review for 2022 that will help you learn and grow, and then a detailed planning session to support you in 2023 honouring your intuition, your dreams and goals, and your daily wellbeing!
- Hyperlinked table of contents, and if you use the digital version there is plenty of space to add detail into the text boxes beyond what would fit in that space if you were writing by hand.
- Year calendars for 2023 and 2024, as well as monthly calendars showing moon phases and astrological events, and weekly pages (one week over two pages, including space for your weekly card), monthly guidance including best crystals and essential oils, affirmations, quarterly review questions, and monthly finance tracker.
- Instructions and space to use tarot or oracle cards for monthly and weekly readings that will support your intuitive development and give you real-life guidance throughout the year. Lots of space for extra notes and journaling.
- There are gorgeous watercolour graphics on every page, and we plant ten trees for every planner sold (yep, even though this one is digital!).
It’s an absolutely beautiful Planner, and I know it will support you well in the year ahead.
Go to my Etsy store now to get your copy, and then make sure to join the free Facebook Group and the free course that come with the Planner (details will be in your Planner download instructions), and stay tuned for some exciting events coming up in December and January!
Much love, hugs and gratitude, Nicole xx