Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.
June is coming to an end – this month of wild creativity and self-awareness that has come to help us find answers to guide us forward for the rest of this year.
As the month ends, and we move towards July, I am sitting with my cards and my journal this morning, to reflect a little before I make decisions and plans for the months ahead.
I thought you might like to pull some cards for yourself too. You can use tarot or oracle cards. Whatever you prefer.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Offer up a little prayer that all you do be for the Highest Good of All.
- Shuffle the cards well, and as you do ask the question to yourself, What do I most need to know for my best direction forward to the end of this year?
- Then split the deck into 5 piles and turn over the top cards, which you will now read from left to right. Each card will gibe you information about where to put your focus.
- Card 1 – What you most need to know for health
- Card 2 – What you most need to know for relationships
- Card 3 – What you most need to know for money and finance
- Card 4 – What you most need to know for career or next steps
- Card 5 – What you most need to know for dreams, passion projects or life calling
- If you want you can then pull three extra cards. Do this by keeping the first five cards out of the deck and then reshuffling the rest. You don’t need to hold an intention for this shuffling. Just pour white light into your cards and trust!
- Pull three extra cards – however feels right to you, and lay them out in front of you, to read from left to right.
- Card 1 – Message from your own wise soul
- Card 2 – Message from your loved ones and ancestors
- Card 3 – Message from your Guide, Angel or Universal Energies
- Journal your answers for these cards, and trust whatever comes – especially the Message Cards, which can often be quite random.
Let me know how you go!
Love, a pot of chai, multiple card decks, my favourite crystals, and a big fat journal, Nicole xx
5 thoughts on “End Of Month Card Pull Instructions June 2022”
Thank you Nicole. This is Divine timing indeed!!!
Serendipitous to draw The Tower for health indicator when just tested positive 😵💫
Hi, can you tell me what would be a good deck for me? I’m in the USA. Thank you for your work
Hi Joelle – choose a deck whose cards you really love. It’s important that the pictures speak to you! You’ll have access to so many decks, and it really is personal preference. I’ve been using Green Witch Tarot and The Light Seer’s Tarot this year. I also love Collette Baron Reid’s oracle cards. Let us know what you pick! Nx
Wow! This could not have come at a better time. I am listening. Thanks Nic.
Thank you Nicole. Very much needed in my world this morning. Hot tea, cold outside air and a house full of sleeping children 🫖🍯🌸