“You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
― Dr. Seuss
Can you use crystals to manifest love in your life?
But let’s be clear that you can use them at attract ANY kind of love. Romantic love, friendship, a creative project, dream job, a holiday that you adore, a baby…
I’m going to show you two ways today of calling in love. The first is very easy and conventional. The second feels amazing, and is much more ‘witchy’. They both work well, so choose the method that most resonates with you.
First of all, let’s look at some crystals that would be helpful for this exercise:
Clear Quartz – The perfect stone for Soul Mates and Life Partners. It can also be used for any other love purpose too. A great all-rounder. It doesn’t matter if it’s a tumbled stone, a point, a shape, or a cluster. Go with what feels right for you!
Danburite – This is one of the scrummiest stones I know for fertility and babies.
Amethyst – This is useful for calling in spiritual Soul Mates and also for connecting strongly with your Guides
Green Aventurine – The best crystal for attracting real and lasting friendship into your life. Green Aventurine literally sparkles with that joyous energy of heart expansion.
Fluorite – my favourite stone for calling in creative ideas that I will adore. Terrific for writers, musicians, artists and other creative types, or for folks who are looking for some artistic pathway to fall in love with.
Citrine – Use this stone for calling in your dream job, your perfect project, a career path that you will LOVE. Great for finding your direction when you’re unclear.
You can actually choose ANY crystal that calls to you, when you’re choosing something to bring love into your life. The most important thing is that you FEEL drawn to and happy with your choice. I have been known to walk into a crystal shop, absently pick up a rock without realising, and then find it still clutched in my hand as I am leaving. Sometimes I have not been visually attracted to the stone, but I knew I had to have it. It became un-put-down-able… Those sorts of stones are just fine too!
Feel free to review this general information on choosing and preparing crystals too, before we complete our activity for today:
Now, let’s work with our chosen stone.
- Activate your hand chakras
- Take your crystal in one hand (left for men, right for women) and hold it up in front of your heart.
- Place your other hand just above the crystal, so that it is cupped between the energy of your two hands.
- Pour energy and light into your stone, and then set the clear intent of what you want. You don’t need words. Just FEEL the energy of a new love, a new baby, a new job, whatever it is that you are seeking to call to you. Intensify that energy as you pour it into the stone.
- Say aloud, or strongly in your head I call you to me now. I call you to my heart. Thank you.
- Finish by closing both hands over the stone and offering up a prayer or words of gratitude to the Universe.
- Now that your stone is programmed you can keep it on you, or place it by your bed, desk or on your windowsill.
- Follow Method One first! Then take your programmed crystal and go outside.
- Find a spot to lie down on the earth. Lie right down on the ground so that you are facing the sky. You can choose to hold your crystal in your hand, or place it on your chest, over your heart. Close your eyes, and feel a deep connection into the earth.
- Offer up a prayer of thanks, affirming that you now draw this love into your life.
- Feel your heart begin to spin. When the energy is strong, imagine an energy like a tornado rising out of your heart. Feel your body strongly connected into the earth, while the energy from your heart soars out into the universe like a swirling, spiralling storm. Let your heart energy roam until it connects into something. You won’t get a name or a face – you’ll just get a feeling. Say with strong intention I welcome you into my life now. Thank you.
- Pull that feeling of connection back into your heart, and then allow your awareness to settle back into your chest.
- Become aware of the earth beneath you as you come back into your body. Take a moment or two and relax before you stand up again.