November is nearly here! It’s going to be one of the best months I have seen in years for getting things done, for major breakthroughs, for going after what you want, for creating momentum and for anchoring the foundation energies of health and in your life.
How can you make the best use of these energies?
Join us for #GeShiDoMo.
#GeShiDoMo stands for ‘Get Shit Done Month’. I have turned November into 30 days of focused and fun effort, all following a structure that helps you to truly get things done.
You might have One Big Thing, or a mass of smaller and unrelated things. You may actually need to stop DOING and take time for yourself and your wellbeing instead. #GeShiDoMo caters to several models of action – and one of them will suit your situation. It doesn’t matter what you want to get done – what matters is that you do it!
The #GeShiDoMo program is now live, and you can access it via my Shop. To join #GeshiDoMo costs just $20 Australian (That’s about $15USD). No matter where you are, you can join us, because the program is all run online via our own private Facebook Group.
What will you get when you join #GeShiDoMo?
- A #GeShiDoMo Planner workbook to download. This Planner will help you to create your goals and tasks to complete in November. You get a proper system for organising and completing these tasks, so you can finally Get Shit Done.
- #GeShiDoMo Bingo Sheets – sounds crazy, I know, but wait til you see them. Suddenly getting organised has become fun!
- Access to our exclusive Facebook Page and Community, where this month of madness will unfold. It will be a place where you can share your progress and support each other.
- Weekly videos to help you start strong and keep going.
- Daily motivational tips.
- Heaps of very cool competitions.
- Super-Ninja fabulous prizes!!!
- An Awesome Certificate of Completion if you get Get Your Shit Done by November 30.
You can use the next few days to work through the #GeShiDoMo Planner, ready for your own personal launch on November 1.
Want to join us?
It’s going to be so much fun!
And please – don’t worry if you are not raring to go. Throughout my life I have managed to Get Shit Done from bed or in my pyjamas, suffering major illness, and with almost no energy. I have designed #GeShiDoMo so that you can still kick goals even if you are not at match fitness. In fact, #GeShiDoMo is perfectly suited to people who are already too busy, too tired, too overwhelmed, and too unwell.
Let’s make November a month of accomplishment and a time for putting your own needs first. Imagine how you’ll feel on December 1 if you actually got some of your major To-Do list done!!! Click on the link below to go to my shop. Then follow the instructions on the #GeShiDoMo image.
See you in the Facebook Group. Lots of Love, Nicole ❤ xx