“…the whole ‘know thyself’ thing isn’t a journey to a fixed destination. Learning about myself changes me, forcing me to learn more. ‘Know thyself’ isn’t a goal; it’s a road.”
~ Garon Whited
Here we are at November. Energetically it’s a month for knowing ourselves deeply, for healing old hurts and for prioritising and redesigning our lives so that they better represent the person we are and the person we want to become.
That’s important work at any time, but it becomes all the more significant as we realise that the work we do in November is setting us up for the year ahead. The actions we take, the choices we make, and the healing, planning and dreaming we do clears the way for 2018, allowing us to consciously begin manifesting the kind of year we intend for ourselves.
Cards for the Month:
I’ve chosen two cards for November for you: one from the Osho Zen Tarot Deck, and one from Colette Baron-Reid’s Wisdom of the Oracle. Please note I don’t use these cards in the conventional way, but rather as a stimulus for channelled information.
Here is what I have received from each card:
“Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.”
~ Salvador Dalí
November invites you to embrace your faults, and to see your individuality as a good thing. There is no point in trying to conform and losing yourself in the process. Your authority and integrity come from that place inside you where you can be vulnerable and honest – where we get the real you and not some slick marketing promise, or you trying desperately hard to be someone that you’re not.
What you love, who you love and what makes you happy is what’s important. Not what other people think. Not what other people may try to impose upon you. Embrace the yearnings of your heart this month. Stop fighting them and surrender instead. Make your life suit you and support you. Wear clothe that express your personal style, listen to the music you love, rearrange your home and your routines so that what matters to you is better represented. You’ll be glad you did.
November is an excellent month for healing the hurts and low-self-worth issues that stem from the bullying or judgments of others directed at you as a child, or through your adult years until now. November teaches us where to stand strong, and where we will be better with some flexibility in our lives. We get to define or redefine our priorities. Much of this can happen on its own as you experience emotional shift, but if you know this is a major issue for you seek professional support and get the help you need to move on.
When you live authentically, magic happens. You become magnetic to the right lover, the best fit with friends, the opportunities that actually suit your talents and abilities. November encourages you to move from a limited or stuck version of yourself, or a small version of yourself, to one that is vibrant with your true colours, and full of kindness and possibility.
The second card I’ve chosen is Mending. It’s a time for co-operation, forgiveness, shared vision and tending our dreams.
“Sometimes, reaching out and taking someone’s hand is the beginning of a journey. At other times, it is allowing another to take yours.” ~ Vera Nazarian
In November our self-worth and confidence grow, for no apparent reason except that enough time has been lost in the mistaken belief that we are somehow not enough.
We are supported to acknowledge and accept that there are people in our lives who once hurt us but who have changed, and we see where we may reconnect or mend relationships, letting the past drop away behind us. The blinds fall from our eyes and we also see the relationships and situations that are damaging to our well-being, no matter how positively these things may be viewed by people looking in on our lives. We come to see what is good for us, and what is poison. We’ll see where we need to act, ending or redeeming relationships. We’ll see where we need to forgive ourselves or ask for forgiveness.
In all areas of our life Mending encourages us to repair, improve, make-over and heal ourselves where our life is no longer pleasing or functional. We are shown that it is up to us to choose joy, and to craft a life for ourselves that has beauty and meaning.
It’s a fabulous month for planning, and for all forms of self-improvement. We’re invited to put energy into the things that are dear to us and to work together on projects and dreams.
Best crystals this month?
Green Aventurine and Iolite.
Green Aventurine helps us connect to joy, optimism and self-confidence.It fosters self-love and gratitude for ourselves
Iolite is a mystical stone that helps us to illuminate what’s hidden within ourselves. A stone for self-exploration and for helping us to find our way.
Essential oils to support your journey?
Young Living’s Acceptance and Joy essential oil blends would be my picks for November. Use Acceptance for emotional healing – diffusing anger and pain, ending procrastination and opening to new directions and opportunities. Joy opens our hearts and helps us to re-engage with the flow of life. It is uplifting, comforting and empowering. Dab a drop of either oil on your Crown Chakra, back of neck, wrists and the soles of your feet, inhale directly or add to your diffuser.
Want to make your own blend? Each of the following oils will work beautifully on their own for you this month, but they’ll also make a delicious combination for diffusing. Vetiver will calm and ground us, promoting emotional balance, Lavender keeps us in flow and relaxed, Ylang Ylang opens our hearts and is supportive when we feel anxious or overwhelmed, and Bergamot for joy, gratitude and optimism. To diffuse add 2 or three drops of each oil to your room or personal diffuser. You can find the oils here.
Need some extra encouragement, support or inspiration for November or the year ahead?
I have lots of ideas and events that can help you!
- If you jump over to my Cauldrons and Cupcakes Facebook page at 9am Brisbane time today I’m doing a Facebook Live Event to tell you more about the month ahead. It’s totally free and I’d love to see you there. Can’t make it then? Don’t worry. You can catch the replay!
- I’ve created a free Guided Meditation to help you release the pain from childhood and from bullying events in your life until now. That will be in my blog post tomorrow – November 2. All you need to do is come visit my blog to access it, or if you subscribe to my blog (link on home page) it will get delivered straight to your inbox.
- #GeSHiDoMo 2017 – (Which stands for Get Sh*t Done Month 2017) This crazy November-long online program and community costs just $22 Australian dollars and it begins today! We ran this last year as a one-of thing but had so many requests to do it again that we’ve made it an annual event. I’ve created a simple system for planning and actioning your To-Do List in November. It’s a month of fun activities and support to help you get a serious amount of sh*t or a serious amount of self-care done. Lots of videos to help you, and Facebook Live sessions with me. There are some great prizes, and a really good bunch of people there. You’ll love it! You can read more about it and come join us from here.
- Soul Sanctuary Retreat – Working With Crystals – Do you need some time for recharging, reconnecting and being re-inspired? In late November I’ll be running my final residential retreat for 2017 in beautiful Byron Bay, Australia. It’s a special time of year for my team and I. We plan this retreat, no matter what the content focus might be, as a week of Soul Sanctuary – time for self-nurture, friendship, reflection, planning and the foundation of some truly life-changing habits. This year’s theme is ‘Working With Crystals’. I’ll be teaching you foundation skills for meditation and self-care, intuitive practices including card readings, a bunch of stuff on how to choose and use crystals, as well as lovely crafty stuff like making your own crystal tools, essences, jewellery and mandalas. We’ll also be using November’s energies to plan for 2018. 2018’s heart-centred energies support connection, collaboration, communication and community. It will be a year for expressing ourselves in the world, for starting and growing life-changing projects, for truly becoming more and offering more of our gifts, talents and wisdom. This Retreat will help you to understand the energies and opportunities of 2018, and get you started with a plan, a full spiritual tool-kit and a personal session with me, focusing on how to make the most of the year ahead. More info here. We still have a few places left, but please act quickly.
- And save the dates for the following goodness:
My Christmas Pop-Up Shop, Official 2018 Planner Launch, Channelling evening and workshops (Vision Board for 2018 and Intuitive Oracle/Tarot Card Reading Class) happen on 15 and 16 of December in Brisbane.
Our next Year of ME (ME stands for Manifesting Energies!) year-long membership group with online course, webinars with me, facebook live events and a superbly supportive and caring community launches in early December. More details soon.
I love this time of year. Come hang out with me and let’s share the adventure together.
Biggest love and hugs, Nicole ❤ xoxo