“I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.”
~ Pablo Neruda
Valentine’s Day has a wonderful sentiment – that we should celebrate love and lovers, that we should name the emotions that often sit silent in our heart.
But why have just one day for the celebration of love? Why not live with that sense of appreciation and joy every day! And of course it’s not just for the young, for couples, and for romantic love. Love is an emotion that is available to us all.
Today’s blog gives you a mini-reading about love, in many different forms. It’s not a fortune-telling exercise for finding a soul mate, instead it’s about letting more love into your life. All you need to do is scroll through the pictures of my Valentine Chocolates, and choose the one that appeals to you most. Then go further down the page to read the meaning for the chocolate treat you have chosen.
♥♥♥ Love, love, love to you, Nicole xoxo ♥♥♥
Today’s Chocolate Selection
1. ♥ Kaleidoscope of Colour!
2. ♥ Celebration Ball!
3. ♥ Magical Mousse!
4. ♥ Love Rises Up!
5. ♥ Regal Enchantment!
6. ♥ Artful Luxury!
7. ♥ Playful Reminders!
8. ♥ Companionable Cupcake!
♥ The Love Message and Gift of each Chocolate♥
Each Valentine Chocolate has a message for you. I have also selected a crystal to best support the message and energies of your chocolate choice. You could wear or hold this crystal, pop it in your pocket, under your pillow or beside your bed. (If you’d like to know more about working with crystals click here) The Power Word is a word to remind yourself of the quality you most need and that you are strongly attracting right now. You can turn it into your own personal mantra by saying “I choose ___________ ” (insert your Power Word). Your Magical Healing Environment is a place or activity you’ll find supportive and healing.
1. ♥ Kaleidoscope of Colour! – Celebrating the joys of life! Life is about living – not just existing! It’s time to enjoy life’s everyday offerings a little more. Take yourself out to a movie or an art exhibition. Meet a friend for coffee. Go to a concert. Visit someplace near home that you haven’t been before. Go shopping somewhere you’ve always wanted to visit and just appreciate all the choices available to you. Pack a picnic and go visit a favourite outdoor place or picnic on the lounge-room floor of a loved one’s space! *If you’re in a relationship, or happy on your own, spend your time exploring the world outside your front door. Change up your routines. Find the pleasure in life again! If you’re single think of joining an interest or dinner group – it’s time to put yourself out into the world. ♥ Best Crystal – Rutilated Quartz ♥ Power Word – Enjoyment ♥ Magical Healing Environment – Anywhere that reminds you of the blessings and opportunities in your life. Wandering through the city or your favourite mall, an art gallery or favourite cafe, a florist shop or a beautiful garden.
2. ♥ Celebration Ball! – Treating yourself well and living your best life! It’s time to value yourself more. You might need a mini-make-over – a new hairstyle, a manicure, a new perfume or cologne, some new clothes that truly suit you and make you look and feel good. It might be time to sort your health out, join that yoga group, and throw out all the junk food. Or maybe it’s time to enrol in that study you’ve always dreamed about. This is your one beautiful life – not some dress rehearsal. You won’t get a chance to do this life over, so make every moment count. *If you’re in a relationship, refresh the energies with some together time and appreciation. Maybe plan a holiday together, or take yourselves out for a special dinner. If you’re happily single, think about your dreams and goals and make one of them a priority. Make sure your life is rich with meaning and satisfaction. If you’re looking for love, aim high. No renovators delights for you. If love doesn’t elevate you and make you feel safe, warm and cherished it’s not worth settling for. ♥ Best Crystal – Citrine ♥ Power Word – Self-worth ♥ Magical Healing Environment – Anywhere that makes you feel good about yourself. This could be a day spa, a session with a personal stylist, time with your wise and loving Nana, a yoga class or a bookshop. It might be sitting in a lecture theatre or kayaking around the bay.
3. ♥ Magical Mousse – Adventures in Sensuality. It’s time to bring pleasure and sensuality back into your life. Explore tastes and textures, indulge all of your senses, make time for massages, lovemaking, dancing and beautiful food. Buy yourself some gorgeous underwear, perfume or body lotion. Let yourself come alive again. *For couples, find ways to bring magic and pleasure back into your relationship. For happily singles, nurture and nourish your senses. If you’re looking for love, embrace your sensual side. Think about what pleasure means to you, and get comfortable with it! ♥ Best Crystal – Garnet ♥ Power Word –Feel ♥ Magical Healing Environment – anything that reconnects you to your senses. Bubble baths, clean sheets, music, dancing, lying in dappled sunlight on soft green grass, ocean swims, perfume and cologne, warm embraces, patisseries and chocolate shops.
4. ♥ Love Rises Up! – Stand Up For What You Believe In! When we sit in our hearts we know what matters. It’s time to stand up for what matters. Maybe you need to start sharing your message or your work. Perhaps it’s time to become an activist or to join a local community group who are working to make one corner of the world a better place. If you chose this oracle the Universe wants you to know that what you care about matters, and that it’s time to give that thing your energy and care. *For couples,have the conversation about what matters to you. Support each other to pursue that thing. For happily singles, go make a stand or start towards that dream of yours. For those of you looking for love, you may well find it on the front line of a protest or at that charity dinner. Go follow your heart and the universe will take care of the rest! ♥ Best Crystal – Amethyst ♥ Power Word – Empowerment ♥ Magical Healing Environment – Anywhere that fires your passion and lets you know that your presence matters. Political groups, activist groups, protest groups, organisations or movements for social good, environmental groups, writers groups, support groups, or you on your own, toiling away at your dream!
5. ♥ Regal Enchantment! – Love of Knowledge! Knowledge and learning can be a beautiful thing. Getting to know yourself, getting to know each other, learning about something new, or taking existing knowledge deeper. Classes, courses, books, travel, study – or you out in the world teaching and sharing your own wisdom. This isn’t superficial learning. This is knowledge that transforms and enriches you. *Couples, go travelling together, or learn something as a team. Happily singles, indulge in whatever learning takes your fancy, or spend time in conversation with someone you’d like to know better. If you’re single, follow your interests and be brave enough to go deeper with them. Don’t be surprised if love aligns itself to this new you. ♥ Best Crystal – Fluorite ♥ Power Word – Wisdom ♥ Magical Healing Environment – Time for yourself and your interests. Read books, join a course, attend a lecture, go travelling, make space to think deeply and to soak up knowledge.
6. ♥ Artful Luxury! – Levelling Up In Love and Life! Life is too short to settle for second best. In your job, in your relationships, in your living environment. It’s time to let your life level up. Don’t stay in situations or relationships where you are not happy and fulfilled. Don’t stay friends with people (or family!) who put you down or treat you badly. Value yourself! *For couples, talk about your future and where your life is headed. Get help if your relationship is in trouble – whether that is counselling to stay together or to exit the relationship. Happily singles – be discerning about your life and reward yourself with things that matter deeply to you. For those of you seeking love, set your sights high and know that this is the year you can make your romantic dreams come true. ♥ Best Crystal – Tiger Eye ♥ Power Word – My Highest Potential ♥ Magical Healing Environment – Change. Change can be a force for good. Plan out your future, a future that you’ll love. Spend time thinking about what positive changes you can make in your life and know that the Universe is supporting you to do so.
7. ♥ Playful Reminders – Choose Creativity and Playfulness. Love expresses itself often through creativity. What do you love to do? Or a better question, what did you ‘used to love to do’? Re-acquaint yourself with lost loves, be that art, craft, music, foods, hobbies, places or activities. Make room for a creative project in your life, or at least rub shoulders with creative spaces for a while. *For couples, find a common creative interest and go do that thing together. For happily singles make room in your life for something that gives you creative joy. For those of you looking for love, join a group or class that supports a creative interest. And watch out for pregnancies – the ultimate form of creativity! ♥ Best Crystal – Carnelian ♥ Power Word – Explore ♥ Magical Healing Environment – Anywhere that gets you in that creative mood. Hardware stores, book stores, craft supply shops, kitchen stores, the library, or wherever you can make, create and play.
8. ♥ Companionable Cupcake! – True Heart Connection! Who makes your heart sing? Open your heart and connect with them. Spend time with the important people in your life. It might be your partner, a best friend, a family member or a pet. We sometimes take the love of others for granted. What can you do to let another know that you value and appreciate them? Don’t forget quality time for yourself too! *If you’re in a relationship, honour and celebrate your togetherness. If you’re happily single, dwell on the things you like about yourself. If you’re looking for love, get clear about what your values are, and what you’re looking for in a partner. Know that you deserve someone who will love you well and just as you are. ♥ Best Crystal – Rose Quartz ♥ Power Word – Relating ♥ Magical Healing Environment – Togetherness, wherever that works best for you. Cuddles, time together over a meal or a coffee, phone calls, a movie, spending time doing something you used to do together but don’t get time for anymore. Time communing with a favourite place or hobby.
4 thoughts on “Valentine’s Chocolate Oracle Of Love”
both 4 and 6 for me )
I’ve always loved these oracles..thank you! I chose #4 Love rises up…and I couldn’t stop smilin’ all over, SO true for me on every level right now. Wishing you & Ben a fabulous day celebrating your LOVE…XOXO
That was my pick too, Satisha! Love from us to you, and big hugs for all you are doing in the world xx