Sometimes I think there are only two instructions we need to follow to develop and deepen our spiritual life: slow down and let go.Oriah Mountain Dreamer
I love a good astrological event. If you’ve followed my blog you’ll know that I often provide rituals and activities to help you tune into that event.
This week, on June 10, we’ve got a New Moon in Gemini with an annular solar eclipse.
What do you need to know about that? Highly sensitive people may feel fatigued, unbalanced or a little wobbly. Your soul will be busy shifting, clearing and reprioritising – no help needed from your conscious mind.
So, here’s my instructions for this New Moon Eclipse Ritual…
- Stay home – gift yourself some quiet time.
- Find a comfortable place, where you may or may not be able to see the sky.
- Eat lightly of nourishing food.
- Sleep, if you feel like it.
- Treat yourself gently, and with compassion.
- Put no expectations upon yourself.
- If you feel inclined, spend a little time outside under the sky, or at a window where you can view the sky. But know it’s also totally acceptable to draw the curtains, to snuggle up in bed, to get cosy in front of your favourite show, or to otherwise allow yourself time and space to decompress, rest and practice self-care.
- Let Nature work her magic in the sky above you. Let your soul do the heavy lifting. Let your physical body get the rest and repair time that it needs.
Love, moonbeams and rings of fire in the sky, Nicole xx