“Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change.” ~ Jim Rohn
We’re living in exciting times – times that are opening us up to great new possibilities and future directions. But how can we make the best of these energies of change that are upon us?
Over the next eight weeks each Monday (that’s Sunday for you folk on the other side of the world to Australia!) I’ll be giving you some simple suggestions, activities, journal exercises and meditations to help you to work with these energies and create positive change in your own lives.
Are you ready to embrace change? Or even just the idea of things being better than they are now?
Do you already have a burning desire to create a new future for yourself?
Want to join me? If you’re up for it, leave me a comment below. Feel free to invite your friends too. WE are the change we want to see in the world. It always starts with us, right here, in small ways that ripple out from our own lives. The more we create a positive intention and vibration, the more it affects everyone and everything around us in magical ways – and that’s the definition of a Lightworker!
To get your Embracing Change Toolkit ready make sure you find the following before we begin next week:
- A large journal or notebook (you can also use your computer or ipad if that works for you)
- A small journal or notebook (ditto the computer or ipad for this one too)
- Some pens (feel free to have some different colours to choose from!)
- 8 little stones or crystals (any type is fine – just go with what you’re drawn to or what is to hand)
- A Gratitude Rock. This is a stone that will fit comfortably into your hand. It can be a crystal or an ordinary garden variety rock. Choose what feels good to you. (If you took part in my 30 Day Gratitude Challenge last year, feel free to use that stone, which will already have lots of good energy invested in it!)
- A window of thirty minutes each week to complete your homework, plus five minutes at the beginning or end of every day.
One last thing…
Think of your future, right now. Go on! What’s your innermost desire?
Name it. Then make a wish. I dare you!
The Universe specialises in delivering the kind of magic ordered up by your heart.
And if you’re so stuck that you don’t have a clue what your innermost desire is, then just wish for clarity. Easy. 🙂
See you next week.
I’m excited. Hope you are too.
Lots of love, Nicole xx
Here are the links to each week’s activities: