One of the things I’ve come to love about the blogging community is their generosity of spirit, their ability to connect us, one to another, and the crazy amount of awards that are out there for us to show our gratitude and appreciation to one another.
I’ve recently been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by the warm-hearted and kind Starr at The Misfit Baker, an awesome vegan baking blog, which I do hope you will visit!
The Rules for Award participation are:
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- Paste the award image on your blog, anywhere.
- Tell them 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other blogs you like for this award.
- Contact the bloggers that you have chosen to let them know that they have been nominated.
- Resume blogging your regular posts.
So, for some more fascinating facts about me…
- I have collected rocks since I was old enough to pick them up. I also have all manner of shells, feathers and interesting leaves… I just added five more to my collection a few days ago.
- I can make a meal out of nothing. There is almost always something in your pantry or fridge that I can turn into a tasty dinner!
- My current favourite crystal is Labradorite.
- I never realised, until very recently, just how bad I look in black. I am in fact, a Light Spring, and wearing colours that match my energy makes me feel much happier.
- I can’t walk in high heels. How ever do women run in them? That’s my idea of a super-human power! But I wouldn’t waste a super-power wish on that – I’d ask for the ability to heal with a touch. Now that would be awesome.
- Owls follow me everywhere.
- I am a Virgo, with a Virgo Rising, and my Sun is in Virgo. Venus, Pluto, Mercury and Uranus are in Virgo too. That’s WAY too much Virgo…