Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It’s not just in some of us; it’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others. – Marianne Williamson
If thoughts, words and intent are the building blocks from which reality is shaped, can there be any better manifestation adventure for you than to create your best self?
Why settle for boring, or mediocre? Why limit yourself? Why be unhappy, toiling away in drudgery while your dreams sit in a box on a dusty shelf? This life is no dress rehearsal – there is no second chance to get this right. Commit today to making your life the best that it can be.
Pour your heart into it. Let the Universe hear your plea, and feel your desire. Decorate your words, use coloured inks or stickers to help convey the dreams and emotions within you.
Then choose one or more of the journal starters below and begin writing. You can use the same journal starter more than once if it really resonates for you.
Even before I was born I was excited about this life. I was so busy choosing my talents and gifts, packing my bags, getting ready for the adventure. I couldn’t wait to get here! Everything began to line up for me, and suddenly, here I was, in this body, ready to begin…
There is so much I want to do with my life, I have so much to share, and I can feel that energy building up inside me again. I can feel things lining up to support me in living my best life, and sharing my gifts with the world.
I’m a little nervous, and a little scared, and what I need now more than anything is some help to shine. But I know your job is to help, and my job is to accept that help, so we’re going to get along just fine. I’m ready – let’s do it!!!
Choose from any of these journal starters and begin manifesting your new life:
- If I could have any wish right now it would be
- The three things that would make the biggest difference in my life are
- What would be most helpful to me is
- The thing that excites me most about the future is
- If I wasn’t so scared of failure I would truly embrace
- If I had time, money and freedom, I would
- The things that make me special are
- The things I would most love to share with the world are
- The legacy I’d like to leave behind is
- The one thing I would change about myself is
- The one thing in me that I’d like to polish and polish until it shines brightly is
- If it were possible I would
- I know it sounds outrageous but
- The seven things I would like to see more of in my life are
- If I could win any prize right now it would be
- My ideal life would look like this –
- My ideal body, style and habitat are
- My version of a deluxe life is
- The most magical thing I could draw to me right now is
- The thing that is beginning to change my life is
- It won’t be long until
- I wasn’t ready before, but now I find I’m eager to
Soundtrack to My Life:
Music has the power to transform our emotions, and when we transform our emotions we transform our lives. This week you’re going to make a mixtape. If you’ve never made one, there’s a very simple how-to guide here on this video – they intend the playlist for someone else, but the special person who will be the recipient of this great music you’re choosing is YOU:
Choose songs that mean something to you, that evoke a mood, that stir emotions within you and make you feel positive, excited, inspired and uplifted. Listen to your mixtape often! The more you feel inspired and uplifted, the more you will begin to grow, evolve, become. We need your unique gifts, talents and perspective in our world. Your heart always knows what it wants, and if you listen, it will always guide you well.
Shine! Be your best self – there is no-one better qualified.
Now make a wish – and know that the Universe will do its part to make it come true…
Much love to you ♥ xx