Shoot for the moon and if you miss you will still be among the stars.
~ Les Brown
On Sunday, September 30, we will enjoy another glorious Full Moon. Full Moons always have an energy that works with supporting us to ‘release’ things, and as 2012 is a big year for releasing, it’s the perfect time to work on shifting and clearing old patterns, unwanted thoughts and behaviours, and limiting beliefs. In their place we then set the intention for replacing these energies with things better suited to our positive future growth and abundance.
I’ve blogged about this previously, and there is a very comprehensive set of instructions about conducting your own Full Moon Ritual here:
Every Full Moon also has its own unique energies and flavour. Last month we were gifted the opportunity to clear ancestral and family beliefs and patternings. September 2012’s Full Moon gifts us the opportunity to embrace more of our intuitive side.
If you are wanting to become more energetically sensitive, more psychic, and open up more of your own natural spiritual gifts and talents there is something else you can do to work in with the Astral Body energies (Sun, Moon, Planets, Stars) right now. For the next few days, either side of the moon, you can also try this:
Meditation for Clearing, Shifting and Healing your Psychic Self
This Meditation will ground you, as it opens you up to more of your own natural energetic and psychic ability. It is very comforting for people who spend most of their day indoors, or in front of a computer. I recommend that you do this meditative practice at least once, either side of the Full Moon, as well as the evening of the Full Moon on September 30.
- Find a place outside where you can comfortably stand barefoot on the skin of the earth. Good, get your position clear. Find a place where you can do this without interruption. It is up to you what time of the day you complete your practice.
- Drink half a glass of water.
- Then stand barefoot on the earth with your face turned toward the sun (or the moon if you do this at night).
- Close your eyes. Draw in sunlight through your heart chakra, or if it is night, draw in moonlight through your third eye. If it’s cloudy, draw clouds and wind and rain and all those other elements into your belly via your sacral chakra (the second one up, three finger widths below your belly button. Do this for two to five minutes. Let your body be energised, balanced and healed by the gifts of nature.
- When you’re finished, drink the rest of the glass of water.
Expect to feel different in the days to come. Expect to be shown things in dreams, to become more perceptive and intuitive. If you want to work with energy or psychic skills, expect them to become stronger and clearer.
Even if you do not want to choose a life path that is more actively spiritually and psychically connected, you will become more emotionally open, more energised, and more naturally intuitive.
Thank you, for working on your own self growth. Every time we do, it lifts the energy of Mass Consciousness. Every time we clear and shift old energies, it makes its easier for ourselves and everyone else to become more open to our Soul Truth.
Blessings to you, Dear Friends. The world needs more Lightworkers. Thank you for being one of them! ♥ xx